Goodbye Jesus

A new view of evolution

love

Remember at one time the church’s view was the earth was the center of the universe.

But when people like Galileo came along and disproved this over time Christendom changed its view.

Perhaps something like this will happen with its view of evolution.

From this web page: http://reluctant-messenger.com/early_man.htm

Early Man Before Adam

The basic history of mankind before Adam and the Rebellion of Lucifer has the following major historical periods:

Cro-Magnon Paleolithic Period: Cro-Magnon is the name given to all anatomically modern humans found in Europe and the Middle East, appearing around 40,000-30,000 years ago. In contrast to the earlier Neanderthals (Homo sapiens erectus}, who were much more primitive, the Cro-Magnons, who are classified as Homo sapiens sapiens, possessed such modern human features as higher, more vertical foreheads--indicating a modern configuration of the frontal lobes of the brain--reduced brow ridges, smaller faces and teeth, and a chin.

Neolithic Era is marked by the transition from roaming and hunting to an agricultural society and begins around 9,000 B.C. The first evidence for domestication of plants and animals come from temporary campsites and are first seen from 9,000 B.C onwards. Village communities started appearing around 6,000 B.C. and were common by 4,000 B.C. Cities began to be built in 6th and 5th millennium B.C., and amazingly the Sphinx in Egypt is estimated to have been built around this time. City-states were just beginning around 4,000 B.C., indicating a highly skilled civilization. It was before the beginning of the city states and metal working societies that Lucifer became aware of true nature of God's plan for mankind. It was the realization of mankind's God potential that caused Lucifer to commit the sins of rebellion, envy and pride, which led to war in heaven.

It was before the beginning of the city states and metal working societies that Lucifer became aware of true nature of God's plan for mankind. It was the realization of mankind's God potential that caused Lucifer to commit the sins of rebellion, envy and pride, which led to war in heaven.

Please show us verses in the bible which supports these claims. If this claim is outside the bible please show us the evidence.

So...the Cro-Magnons were free from the influence of Satan, presumably not knowing good from evil, or their asses from their elbows, as we now might say. But does not knowing you've done wrong, mean you haven't done wrong? I don't think so. What about the poor, peaceable Neanderthals, scratching their oversized heads in puzzlement while they were being bludgeoned out of existence by these bone-wielding vandals? But hang on, that's probably just another case of God-sponsored genocide.

:blink:

Please show us verses in the bible which supports these claims. If this claim is outside the bible please show us the evidence.

O boy, I get to be the Bible Answer man! :grin:

Numbers 31:21-23 This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD commanded Moses; 22 Only the gold, and the silver, the brass, the iron, the tin, and the lead, 23 Every thing that may abide the fire, ye shall make it go through the fire, and it shall be clean: nevertheless it shall be purified with the water of separation: and all that abideth not the fire ye shall make go through the water.

Revelation 12:7 - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Isaiah 14:12 - How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

What about the poor, peaceable Neanderthals, scratching their oversized heads in puzzlement

Come on you got to read your bible some more.

The Neanderthals are with us now.

Notice

Job 2:8 - And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal; and he sat down among the ashes.

This guy had to be a Neanderthal to do this.

I don’t see any other explanation.

I hope you are a believer now :wicked:

Actually I am just bullshitting you just like most good evangelical preachers do.

You are missing the whole point.

When beliefs fall so far out of reality that everyone knows they are not true,

Religious dogma seems to automatically adjust to the new reality.

O boy, I get to be the Bible Answer man!  :grin:

Numbers 31:21-23 This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD commanded Moses; 22 Only the gold, and the silver, the brass, the iron, the tin, and the lead, 23 Every thing that may abide the fire, ye shall make it go through the fire, and it shall be clean: nevertheless it shall be purified with the water of separation: and all that abideth not the fire ye shall make go through the water.

Revelation 12:7 - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Isaiah 14:12 - How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

I hope you are a believer now  :wicked:

That still didn't answer my question.

Numbers 31:21-23, is just talking about procedure. There is no lucifer mentioned here

Revelation 12:7 just talks about some war in heaven

Isiah 14:12. Perhaps you forgot to read Isiah 14:4. Lucifer here is the king of Babylon, not your favourite devil

Actually I am just bullshitting you just like most good evangelical preachers do.

You are missing the whole point.

When beliefs fall so far out of reality that everyone know they are not true,

Religious dogma seems to automatically adjust to the new reality.

Well you got me fooled :lmao:

Pritish

That still didn't answer my question.

You need to seek the Holy Sprit to guide you in your understanding.

And pray for the lost souls, the Neanderthals among us, with their large melon heads.

May God protect them and watch over them.

In Jesus name.

Amen

I wish you people would make up your freakin' minds already!! :vent:

I thought Lucifer was another name for the planet Venus or something? :shrug:

You know, the morning star or bright-shining-morning star, or some shit like that? :shrug:

IIRC, Lucifer means "carrier of light" or something. And it might have been used for some planet/star. But it's also used as the name of Satan before he fell from Gods grace, indicating that he had some important part of Gods organization.

You need to seek the Holy Sprit to guide you in your understanding.

And pray for the lost souls, the Neanderthals among us, with their large melon heads.

May God protect them and watch over them.

In Jesus name.

Amen

You're probably either trolling filth or someone's alternate account trying to rile us.

If you're either of those, FUCK OFF.

And if you're neither, then you're one hell of a comedian.