Goodbye Jesus

Todays word

Guest Pastor Buck

Perversion is in the Eye of the Beholder :wicked:

The Buck

Isn't beauty captured in the same eye?

The Buck

...but it's hard to be perverted in a permissive society ;)

The Buck

I thought that the eyes were the windows to the soul? :shrug: If this is the case, how are we to keep from corrupting our souls if beauty and perversion keep comin' through our windows? :Doh:

:HaHa:

Guest Pastor Buck
I thought that the eyes were the windows to the soul? :shrug: If this is the case, how are we to keep from corrupting our souls if beauty and perversion keep comin' through our windows? :Doh:

You soul has a hole that you must enter

to feel comfortable in your own skin.

It is all written for all to see there in the way you stand sit smile or frown.

It is there in your face your eyes.

Your legs make an ass of themselves but they started out as heels anyway.

You soul has a hole that you must enter

to feel comfortable in your own skin.

It is all written for all to see there in the way you stand sit smile or frown.

It is there in your face your eyes.

Your legs make an ass of themselves but they started out as heels anyway.

In the end, we find the beginning of the next stage which has yet to come.

Although you can't see it, because it isn't there yet.

Hence, the reason for the peanut.

For it is not without color or shape, but in a shell, in darkness.

It reveals itself only when it is opened, and yet, it does nothing.

If it were to act, your thoughts, your motives, your actions, would mean nothing.

And yet, the peanut is nothing until you act.

In the midst of this, you may find yourself contemplating bullshit.

Which is exactly what you're doing now.

This is wisdom. Think ye not. :mellow:

Guest Pastor Buck
In the end, we find the beginning of the next stage which has yet to come.

Although you can't see it, because it isn't there yet.

Hence, the reason for the peanut.

For it is not without color or shape, but in a shell, in darkness.

It reveals itself only when it is opened, and yet, it does nothing.

If it were to act, your thoughts, your motives, your actions, would mean nothing.

And yet, the peanut is nothing until you act.

In the midst of this, you may find yourself contemplating bullshit.

Which is exactly what you're doing now.

This is wisdom. Think ye not. :mellow:

a penut is the reproductive organ of a penut plant regaurdless of if you act or not.

forgive my awkward poetry

see it as bullshit if you need the fertilizer.

interpitation = we are corrupt we are beautiful. accepting that alows you to be comfortable with yourself and comforable with others.

Entering the Hole in your soul is self examination .

And Yes we all make asses of ourselves at some point in our lives deal with it. would you like a scriptual reference as well? Gal. 6

:shrug: If this is the case, how are we to keep from corrupting our souls if beauty and perversion keep comin' through our windows?  :Doh:

Fwee,

It's actually that the eyes are the windows and the eyebrows are the curtains. :HaHa:

And Yes we all make asses of ourselves at some point in our lives deal with it. would you like a scriptual reference as well?  Gal. 6

Pastor B., I'm not completely sure how I should take your last bit of comments to me. Were they made in jest? I certainly hope so. After all, I was simply toying with you when I posted above.

If you took my comments seriously, I apologize. I didn't actually expect anyone to try and make any sense out of them. :shrug:

Fwee,

It's actually that the eyes are the windows and the eyebrows are the curtains. :HaHa:

Wouldn't that mean that the tears are the shower? If so, then perhaps saying, "The eyes are the bathroom to the brain." would be more appropriate. :mellow:

Guest Pastor Buck
Wouldn't that mean that the tears are the shower? If so, then perhaps saying, "The eyes are the bathroom to the brain." would be more appropriate. :mellow:

toilets to the soul. tears are more like a flush. how poetic

seem kind of perverted doesn't it?

I actualy look people in the mouth so that I can hear what they are saying.

(hearing impaired. ) Then I look them in the eye when talking to them.

Many people do not like it when you look them right in the eye, or they will not look you in the eye when they talk to you. They have something to hide.

Most of what we asimilate is visual. Our bodies talk louder than words. It is not the eyes alone it is the whole face that can be read like a book for those who care to read.

After thirty your soul is permatatly etched in your face. If you are a beautiful person you just get better looking. If ugly no amount of makeup or sugery can fix it. it all come from within and shows on the outside.

I try to see the child within. and in most cases find it.

well enough of this early morning ramblings. better get some coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Guest Pastor Buck
Pastor B., I'm not completely sure how I should take your last bit of comments to me. Were they made in jest? I certainly hope so. After all, I was simply toying with you when I posted above.

If you took my comments seriously, I apologize. I didn't actually expect anyone to try and make any sense out of them.  :shrug:

Meant in jest with an edge. I am used to being attacked on most boards. It is going to take me some time to adjust to being accepted on one. (I do feel at home here)

Words are like dubbies better when already twisted.

Those who only see two sides to a coin never seem to notice the edge.

If you're able to see both sides of the coin, you're pretty much looking smack dab at the edge aren't you? hehe. Just bustin' your chops. I know what you mean.

Guest Pastor Buck
If you're able to see both sides of the coin, you're pretty much looking smack dab at the edge aren't you?  hehe. Just bustin' your chops.  I know what you mean.

good point but if your looking only at the two sides you don't see the other options even when it is right in front of you.

It also depends on the coin. some coins like a quarter has ridges on the edge each ridge has two sides.

For those who see only in black and white right or wrong often miss out on all the small details of alternative options available.

There are more than just one or two answers to most questions. it depends on how you phrase the question. When given tones we can make any statement a question? much harder to get accross online.

If your from Wisconsin you never make statements?

Dear Pastor Buck,

With all due respect, just a couple of things...

Don't the 'ridges' on a quarter also have third side? Like inside?

You can stare at the middle, and still miss the point. Plus, what if the ridges in the middle only serve to keep the head and the tail of the quarter together?

What if the two sides ARE Black and White??

A caged lion gathers no Christians....

Guest queen annie

It would seem that the illusion of duality as 'presenting a choice rather than a realization' is the #1 cause of downfall--a greater 'evil' than either side perceives the other one to be. One half does not a whole make.

After all, if you're just a head, all you can do is eat but never take a dump. If you're just a tail, you can dump all you want, but what's to keep you from walking in your own droppings, since you can't see without having a head for a pair of eyes?

If you accept both being a head and a tail, and all things in between, and still think you are valuable 'coin'--then you become a part of the universal flow that keeps all things in harmony and alive. Plus, if you stand on your 'edge' you can roll on and on and on...

I have a headache.

:twitch:

Those who only see two sides to a coin never seem to notice the edge.

Coin? Coin? Excuse me but I had at least a twenty dollar bill here, this is not my coin.

The reality is that there is no coin.