Goodbye Jesus

Giant Human Footprints?

dB-Paradox

I still struggle with Christian propaganda that tries to prove the bible. I just don't want to ignore it. So, I look for answers. And now I'm asking you if you have any additional insight into this. Credible links or evidence? Like I said, this is my last and only area of struggle.

Check out the link ------> http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/giants.htm

• Super Moderator

Here's a place to start: LINK

My immediate thought is that if this was real it would be all over the legitimate press, rather than just showing up on Christian websites and blogs. Such photos purportedly from various parts of the world have been floating around for years. I have yet to see it on my local news channels.

Imagine if you can an archeologist discovering something like that and saying, "I could take this to a major museum, run tests, write papers and become famous. Nah, I'll just take some pics and let the Bible thumpers use them."

Edited to add: The people who wrote the things that ended up being in our current Bible were human storytellers. Real people, places and events were referenced to build a framework for their mythology. If there really were giants on this planet at one time, it doesn't add credence to the myth any more than the fact that Rome really existed during the period setting of the Jesus story.

Your post really struck a chord with me. I, too, often wonder why these ridiculous claims are only seen on Christian websites when searched. In regards to your edit...that's one of the things I need to keep in mind. Looking at it from the proper angle helps shed the light in the right places. Thanks!

It seems peculiar that the web site provided pictures of "Giants" but no information regarding the archeological digs, academic web sites or even information on where the digs were or where the bodies were, and certainly no information regarding what any reputable scientist had to say.

Maybe they were Giants. An interesting find. Let's learn more! But, no.

Then they go to footprints, mostly focusing on footprints that are supposed to show coexistence with dinosaurs.

"I knew that the human footprints, found side by side with dinosaur tracks, if genuine, destroyed the theory of evolution all by themselves. Still, I wanted to see for myself. See agoracosmopolitan.com"

Um, yeah, sure. Little does he know...

Very little.

Bigfoot? Actually, if you look at the supposed skeletons they look so horribly photoshoped.

I've seen the pictures of giant skeletons before. They are a hoax and I cannot readily remember who started them. You can find out more about internet hoaxes on

http://urbanlegends.about.com/

When I want answers pertaining to science and paleontology, the last place I look are Christian websites. Christian websites cannot even explain (un)intelligent design. How can they explain paleontological discoveries? Christians will lie through their teeth to try and prove miracles and visions. I would not accept their version of anything that has not been circulated through the scientific community. When scientists ignore someone and their 'research', it is usually for a valid reason. The proving point that would convince others of the existence of humans with dinosaurs is not finding giant human skeletons. Humans interacting with dinosaurs will leave behind artifacts used to kill such animals or using them as beasts of burden. We have artifacts linking humans and ice age animals but not dinosaurs. On the internet, don't accept everything you see at face value, especially if the website has things like 'bible', 'chrisitan', or something similar in its web address.

Just looks like someone's pretty decent at Photoshop to me...

Christians are often liars for the faith. Dishonesty for Jesus seems the norm when it comes to these people.

A giant? Like Gheorghe Mure? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gheorghe_Mure%C5%9Fan

Or Robert Wadlow, or Constantine...

My opinion is that it's not impossible that really tall people existed shortly somewhere, sometime, but it's unlikely they lived very long since most today giants have serious heart conditions.

really tall people existed shortly

Like those really skinny people who exist fatly?

:lmao:

:grin: Yup.

It's a tall order to find out the truth about this issue...

I also fail to understand how proving humans co-existed with dinosaurs somehow disproves evolution. I'm no evolution expert, but as far as I'm aware, the only thing that would prove is that we would need to revise our timeline. They just simply assert it disproves evolution yet never explain how but these are the same people who think evolution is false because why are monkeys still around.

:grin: Yup.

It's a tall order to find out the truth about this issue...

But we'll get the skinny on it shortly... :grin:

I also fail to understand how proving humans co-existed with dinosaurs somehow disproves evolution. I'm no evolution expert, but as far as I'm aware, the only thing that would prove is that we would need to revise our timeline. They just simply assert it disproves evolution yet never explain how but these are the same people who think evolution is false because why are monkeys still around.

Well obviously, evolution is false because if we evolved from monkeys, there wouldn't need to be any monkeys around anymore! And humans and dinosaurs did co-exist! Here's proof - our Lard and Slaver riding Victoriously:

JesusDino.jpg

Glory!

As far as I am aware, there are no humanoid fossils dating to around the time dinosaurs roamed. It is pretty much generally accepted that the dinosaurs were wiped out by an asteroid, so humans would not have survived that since most of what did survive were proto-mammals and reptilians that burrowed underground before the impact.