Goodbye Jesus

Human Brain Evolving

Amethyst

Yea!!!

In a million years or so, my descendant will be able to move shit with his super evolved mind powers.

Unfortunately, christians will still be around waiting for Jebus.

As I just said in another thread:

When my time is up, the only regret I can see myself having is that I don't get to stick around just a little while longer to see what comes next.

This is no big surprise. The selective pressures on modern humanity have always favored mental comptence. What troubles me is the lack of selective pressure on genes which influence other physiological characteristics. In a million years' time, will we be tiny people with huge brains?

Unfortunately, christians will still be around waiting for Jebus.

:lmao::cunn: I would hope that their brains evolved also....If not we could just will them away! :yellow:

I can't wait untill I see the aging Mormons and Christians I once knew in church, and I have the magical powers they were trying to get, but provided by science. Maybe then they'll leave the Morgcube

You could start your own less annoying cult. ;)

I can't wait untill I see the aging Mormons and Christians I once knew in church, and I have the magical powers they were trying to get, but provided by science. Maybe then they'll leave the Morgcube

I wouldn't bet on it. Folks out here in Utah get almost violent in defending their ignorance.

In a million years' time, will we be tiny people with huge brains?

Yes, and we'll be gray, hairless and have huge eyes and pointy ears. Generally, we'll ask others to take us to their leader.

I was thinking more of trying to evolve humanity to be like Q, but a nicer version of Q (a race of humanity that helps others with love).

Heh. I like Q. He's one of my favorite ST characters, actually. He's the only one with a real sense of humor, and I could see him playing god out of sheer boredom. And that would explain so much about religion on this planet.