Goodbye Jesus

All Christians Have Devils In Them

squint

Since what I have to say after some decades of personal research into the subject matter of 'scriptures' is not well received by any so called christian believers, and that THESE TRUTHS have bought me BANISHMENT from nearly ALL 'christian message boards' I bring these SCRIPTURAL TRUTHS to, I thought I'd put up some of these facts in this forum to see if any brave 'christian believers' would care to take that close a look at 'themselves' and see if they can 'be honest' regarding their own scriptures. If you do not want to observe these matters strictly from scriptures, I'd request anyone else to merely observe, unless you have solely 'scriptural questions.' I'm not here to debate the merit or authenticity of the scriptural words I am using to make the SOLID case that they alone make for themselves.

The TOPIC MATTER for CHRISTIAN BELIEVERS?

YES, you DO have A DEVIL(s)

Point 1:

This is what happens according to Jesus' Own Words:

Mark 4:15

And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Matthew 13:19

When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Luke 8:12

Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Any 'believer' who says this does not happen to them is controlled by A LYING DEVIL who cannot admit to THE TRUTH of the Words of God in Christ. IF SATAN did in fact ENTER YOUR HEART, then SATAN in YOUR heart cannot SPEAK this TRUTH because there is NO TRUTH in Satan to SPEAK this TRUTH. This PROVES that SATAN is IN YOU, LYING and SINNING.

The Apostle Paul said that 'we see in part' meaning that NO ONE sees IN FULL and therefore PROVES that SATAN has in FACT entered INTO their HEARTS and STOLEN/SINNED in them by being IN THEIR HEARTS doing that STEALING. Paul also said that he himself saw IN DARKNESS.

Point 2:

Proving the above statements by Jesus were true (as the scriptures present) Jesus sowed The Word in Peter and SATAN entered him and spoke from Peters lips.

Proving the above statements by Jesus were true (as the scriptures present) Jesus sowed The Word in Judas and SATAN entered him and betrayed Jesus.

Point 3:

Paul the Apostle openly admitted that he HAD A DEVIL and that it was GOD Himself who put that DEVIL upon him:

2 Corinthians 12:

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

Paul the Apostle openly admitted that he had EVIL PRESENT with him:

Romans 7:

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

Point 4:

We know from scriptures that ALL have sinned. Too many citings to reference.

We also know this from scriptures:

1 John 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil;

It's not then as if you have NOT sinned because ALL have and those who DO and DID sin are in fact OF THE DEVIL.

There are many other proofs that these things are so, but I'll spare myself the typing for now.

enjoy!

squint

I'm impressed! This one knows how to type in a large font . It must be true!!!!Wendytwitch.gif

I'm impressed! This one knows how to type in a large font . It must be true!!!!Wendytwitch.gif

In a few more years your own eyes may sympathize... :Wendywhatever:

So, first day out of the mental institution? How does it feel to be on the outside?

So, first day out of the mental institution? How does it feel to be on the outside?

If you don't believe, then it makes zero difference to you other than your implied pity and the self exaltations/purely subjective (down to the last person) alternative measures that go with such methods. More power to ya!

IF you do 'believe,' you will be challenged on the basis of measure alone (scriptures,) that I have put forth which are the only way such adherents are able to communicate within, and are then my measures of pity to same ones, that they may smell their own inner rot.

You are free to watch such aromas fill the air if you can stand to bear it on the latter basis.

enjoy!

squint

If you don't believe, then it makes zero difference to you other than your implied pity and the self exaltations/purely subjective (down to the last person) alternative measures that go with such methods. More power to ya!

IF you do 'believe,' you will be challenged on the basis of measure alone (scriptures,) that I have put forth which are the only way such adherents are able to communicate within, and are then my measures of pity to same ones, that they may smell their own inner rot.

You are free to watch such aromas fill the air if you can stand to bear it on the latter basis.

enjoy!

squint

I just farted in my computer chair and smelled my own inner rot. Fuck, man, it smells like someone died in here. I'm gonna get a coffee before anyone blames me for the stink.

enjoy!

squint

I just farted in my computer chair and smelled my own inner rot. Fuck, man, it smells like someone died in here. I'm gonna get a coffee before anyone blames me for the stink.

Let's just say I enjoy catching and gutting fish and then cooking them on their own fires, allegorically speaking of course.

The brutal truth Squint........suggests that if it took you decades to uncover these gems, is that you weren't kicked off those forums for the deep waters you swam. Sorry for the un-Christian like comment....it's the Devil in me. :Duivel7:

enjoy!

squint

Let's just say I enjoy catching and gutting fish and then cooking them on their own fires, allegorically speaking of course.

I also enjoy catching and gutting fish, and eating them, literally speaking, but I have never seen a fish that provided its own fire for cooking. You've found a new species, allegorically speaking, of course! Congratulations!

The brutal truth Squint........suggests that if it took you decades to uncover these gems, is that you weren't kicked off those forums for the deep waters you swam. Sorry for the un-Christian like comment....it's the Devil in me. :Duivel7:

IF any are 'believers' then honesty could lead such to run the gauntlet of the scriptures I have laid forth...and come to an 'honest' conclusion therein.

and the many other 'tools' of the trade that such people BLINDLY use to promote YOUR BURNING ALIVE FOREVER....CAN be used against such purveyors to put the FATE they so EASILY paint upon others squarely into their OWN LAPS.

The FATE such blinded SLAVES of HELL IMPOSE upon other PEOPLE CAN by those SAME WORDS, fall upon their own HEADS (emphasis on PLURAL) where it 'rightfully' belongs, individual appreciation (or not) of such methodologies notwithstanding.

s

enjoy!

squint

I also enjoy catching and gutting fish, and eating them, literally speaking, but I have never seen a fish that provided its own fire for cooking. You've found a new species, allegorically speaking, of course! Congratulations!

Whatever I share will, I PROMISE, not be to your individual detriment. I detest all people who are so utterly blinded as to promote the eternal torture of ANY person alive forever and ever in fire. I mean REALLY, just how SICK is that? Can you spell DEVIL sick? Satan sick?

Such are, in reality, THEEE SICKEST people on the face of the earth. There's is the GREATEST FORM of HATRED available on planet earth, MASQUERADING as 'christian love.' And they are PROUD of it to boot!

They are the PLAY ACTING HYPOCRITES of the LOWEST of sorts. Lower than any politician, lawyer, used car salesman or, dare I say it, CHILD molestor. Can you imagine telling your children that the unbelieving children in your neighborhood are going to burn alive in torture forever with the devil in hell, writhing and crackling and screaming therein for all of time?

To me that is worse than any form of child molesting, instilling permanent hatred into that childs heart. I would cheer our government to punish such crimes as the civil hate crimes they are. But alas, such hatred is rapidly impenetrating our world and our peoples. It is an infestation of hate. Promoted and supported by WAY too many.

s

'devil' and 'demon' are fictional creatures.

To those who believe they are real (christian believers) then they are real to them, and that's all that really matters to them.

"They" of course believe also that "THEY" are like superman, imbued with such HOLY powers from on HIGH to not only AVOID any such measures to "THEM"selves, but also to also CONVEY upon YOU such things.

You'll pardon me if I turn the tables on "THEM" using their own measures and PROVING what they claim to be IMMUNE from they actually by the measures they use are 'demons and devils' pretending to be 'human' and 'christian believers.'

IF I can find any takers, it will get ugly. But it takes a brave and honest soul to stand up to the same measures that they so easily use to BEAT others with repeatedly.

enjoy!

s

'devil' and 'demon' are fictional creatures.

To those who believe they are real (christian believers) then they are real to them, and that's all that really matters to them.

"They" of course believe also that "THEY" are like superman, imbued with such HOLY powers from on HIGH to not only AVOID any such measures to "THEM"selves, but also to also CONVEY upon YOU such things.

You'll pardon me if I turn the tables on "THEM" using their own measures and PROVING what they claim to be IMMUNE from they actually by the measures they use are 'demons and devils' pretending to be 'human' and 'christian believers.'

IF I can find any takers, it will get ugly. But it takes a brave and honest soul to stand up to the same measures that they so easily use to BEAT others with repeatedly.

enjoy!

s

...stepping out of the way....

I detest all people who are so utterly blinded as to promote the eternal torture of ANY person alive forever and ever in fire. I mean REALLY, just how SICK is that? Can you spell DEVIL sick? Satan sick?

Such are, in reality, THEEE SICKEST people on the face of the earth. There's is the GREATEST FORM of HATRED available on planet earth, MASQUERADING as 'christian love.' And they are PROUD of it to boot!

They are the PLAY ACTING HYPOCRITES of the LOWEST of sorts. Lower than any politician, lawyer, used car salesman or, dare I say it, CHILD molestor. Can you imagine telling your children that the unbelieving children in your neighborhood are going to burn alive in torture forever with the devil in hell, writhing and crackling and screaming therein for all of time?

To me that is worse than any form of child molesting, instilling permanent hatred into that childs heart. I would cheer our government to punish such crimes as the civil hate crimes they are. But alas, such hatred is rapidly impenetrating our world and our peoples. It is an infestation of hate. Promoted and supported by WAY too many.

s

You're weird, and between the ALL CAPS and the mixed metaphors your posts are hard to understand, but I think I actually agree with you.

Indoctrinating kids with hell beliefs is horrible, and as you say, is an infestation of hate.

Glad he's on your side. :phew:

Not me.

Glad he's on your side. :phew:

Not me.

...kind of evens up the odds doesn't it? :HaHa:

Christianity is of the debil...who would have thunk it.

I detest all people who are so utterly blinded as to promote the eternal torture of ANY person alive forever and ever in fire. I mean REALLY, just how SICK is that? Can you spell DEVIL sick? Satan sick?

s

You're weird, and between the ALL CAPS and the mixed metaphors your posts are hard to understand, but I think I actually agree with you.

Indoctrinating kids with hell beliefs is horrible, and as you say, is an infestation of hate.

IF I have to dialog with believers, then I will dialog what I can prove by their own measures as noted in the opening post, that they are ALL of THE DEVIL, those who seek to burn other people alive in fire forever. There is no other logical conclusion available from the texts they use.

enjoy!

squint

Devil inside. Devil inside. Every single one of us has a devil inside.

Let us reflect on these words shall we?

mwc

Devil inside. Devil inside. Every single one of us has a devil inside.

Let us reflect on these words shall we?

mwc

It shouldn't matter to you if I chose to look at them through their own imposed lens.

• Super Moderator

Thanks. Now I can't get that song out of my head.