Goodbye Jesus

Well..I'm demon possessed or a demon follower

Lizard

Latest consensus from a few fundies. Because I found the truth fish eating the darwin fish offensive. Go figure. :shrug:

Just get a darwin fish screwing a Christian fish from behind car emblem and give it back to 'em... ;)

Did you seriously find it offensive or just silly?

Reminds me of a crazy christian guy named Darwin Fish who runs "A True Church". :lmao:

In his audio/video section he's got long videos of him and his group protesting christian conventions (because they're false christians and he's got the "true" way of course). They get all mad at him, it's fun to watch.

From his article on Sex during menstruation:

The Bible makes it clear that God's view of a woman's monthly cycle is one of disgust and an unclean thing, and intercourse during this time is something He hates. It's an abomination to Him. So, be warned, those who practice what God hates will spend forever in eternal torment in the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8), because they are abominable and unclean (2 Corinthians 6:17; Ephesians 5:5).

:twitch:

At first, it was just silly..but then she posted it over and over and over. Then it got annoying, like a child saying "nanananana" over and over. That's when I found it offensive.

It was in response to a serious evolution discussion..if such a thing is possible with a christian, ya know? Well, obviously if that's the response to evidence for evolution that "truth" will eat it..ok..now it really seems even more silly.. :lmao:

Reminds me of a crazy christian guy named Darwin Fish who runs "A True Church".  :lmao:

In his audio/video section he's got long videos of him and his group protesting christian conventions (because they're false christians and he's got the "true" way of course).  They get all mad at him, it's fun to watch.

Wow..then I know several men who need to be "cut off"..and go ahead and stone me too!

People actually believe and follow this crap? Wow..I thought we had come so far, then I read something like that.."in her impurity"..oh boy..

At first, it was just silly..but then she posted it over and over and over. Then it got annoying, like a child saying "nanananana" over and over. That's when I found it offensive.

Most Christian arguments strike me as childish now.

That's what thier bible teaches them to be like.

Isn't that the truth!

And being demon-possessed? Because you object to the Truth fish eating the Darwin fish? Lizard, it's amazing how they figure that just because you get tired of their stupid, "Nahnahnahnahnah, My Jeebus Is Better Than Your Darwin Fish!" you MUST be demon possessed!

My answer anymore is, "Look, you think I'm demon possessed, I think you have the intelligence of a goldfish. I can come up with a better argument for evolution as hard science than you can for the existence of Jeebus. You're never gonna convert me, and you're mama dresses you funny to boot."

I don't get bothered so much anymore.....

That's what thier bible teaches them to be like.

:3::pureevil:

Guest Dragonblade

The Bible makes it clear that God's view of a woman's monthly cycle is one of disgust and an unclean thing, and intercourse during this time is something He hates. It's an abomination to Him. So, be warned, those who practice what God hates will spend forever in eternal torment in the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8), because they are abominable and unclean (2 Corinthians 6:17; Ephesians 5:5).

Well, this is just plain stupid. I've found women on their period to be more horny than any other time and see no reason to refrain from sex. (Just be sure to put down a towel underneath or you'll ruin a good set of sheets.) And, having sex during a woman's period helps her to get over it quicker. (Always a good thing.) Besides, she's much tighter during that time and it's feels good for everyone involved. :woohoo:

So guys, give your lady some chocolate and meat during "that time" and you'll both be happy campers. :wicked:

Well, this is just plain stupid.  I've found women on their period to be more horny than any other time and see no reason to refrain from sex.  (Just be sure to put down a towel underneath or you'll ruin a good set of sheets.)  And, having sex during a woman's period helps her to get over it quicker. (Always a good thing.) Besides, she's much tighter during that time and it's feels good for everyone involved. :woohoo:

So guys, give your lady some chocolate and meat during "that time" and you'll both be happy campers. :wicked:

It also relieves the cramps associated with it.

Reminds me of a crazy christian guy named Darwin Fish

"Darwin Fish" and "Sex during menstruation" were awesome links. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: (Gen 12:3)

I probably woke up my roomie with my jolly laughter. (Isa 49:8) I can't wait to watch the protest videos. (Jude4) It's gonna be dope. (Prov 15:7) Maybe him and Croesus can get together. (Heb 6:5) I think they would have a nice time. (Mark 14:5) But then they would get in a fight. (Zeph 2:10) I wonder who would win. (Lev 21:7) Neither of them could beat up Shaq. (Ps 102:4) But DarFish sure does know how to preach. (Deut 4:2) And he is easy on the eyes too. (Rev. 14:14) Ya know what I mean? (Matt 12:6) Peace out homies. (1 Tim 2:8) Seeya later alligators. (Job 22:3) Talk to ya later. (John 17:5) I think I'm going to go have a cup of hot water. (Gen 30:15) Maybe look in the fridge too. (Hos 4:3) But look at me I'm rambling. (Mic 2:2) Okay. (Eph 1:9)

Some Christians are so desperate to validate Christianity, they will say ANYTHING.

Seriously, I wonder if ol' Darwin Fish recalls the other part of the law where a man is unclean after ejaculation and must be confined until sunset.  I wonder why God would create women with a monthly cycle and then declare it vile.  What gives?

Darwin Fish on Masturbation:

Furthermore, since it is a practice the Lord does not condemn, and Paul point blank says "All things are lawful," it is something that the pure, with pure thoughts, could practice and still be pure (Titus 1:15). In fact, those who maintain that masturbation is impure, are those who put man made regulations upon men. As Paul rebuked the Colossians for submitting to such things, saying,

If you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations - "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle," which all concern things which perish with the using - according to the commandments and doctrines of men? These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh. (Colossians 2:20-23)

Such a regulation of "Do not touch, . . . do not handle" your genitals, i.e. do not masturbate, is a commandment and doctrine of men. It may very well have the appearance of wisdom, but no such "wisdom" is found in the word of God. It is the wisdom of the world, which God calls foolishness (1 Corinthians 3:19); and it is indeed "self-imposed religion." It may very well result in "neglect of the body," that is, the body that is crying out for relief! It is also of "no value against the indulgence of the flesh." If anything, it exacerbates the problem. People left to no sexual satisfaction whatsoever, like Catholic priests who are told they cannot masturbate or get married, are left to the temptations of the flesh with little to no power to overcome.

ummm...but remember...don't have sex during menstruation...because it's unlawful! :Doh:

I just love the blatant hypocrisy of it all. :lmao:

I think it has to do with the pain of childbirth..see, the period is a reminder of it. Hence the cramps, headaches, etc.

But..since good sex, that is to orgasm, brings relief of both cramps and headaches.."god" says no! You must suffer because Eve was deceived and ate that bad fruit..

Screw that! (bad pun fully intended)..I'm gonna get relief..(again..bad pun fully intended)

Hmm..how did we go from demon possession to bloody sex?

I am such a GAY Man

I don't even want to know how this thread got to this point.

I'll be slipping out now.

PR

:lmao: @ PR..thanks for the laugh, man!

I'm a straight woman who started this thread..and I can't figure it out either!

I can't seem to overcome my prude hangups. I find sex during a period disgusting, except in the 'light days'.

Then we noticed that her husband was really touchy feely with this other guy- all the time. I don't think he was much interested in sex with a woman anyway. He's a pastor now.

Shades of Mr Braggio and A T....

:lmao:   @ PR..thanks for the laugh, man! 

I'm a straight woman who started this thread..and I can't figure it out either!

Lizard, So happy that you got a chuckle!

I still had to close my eyes on my way down the page to answer this. lol

Ummmm let's talk about butterflies?! OK?

PR

Lizard, So happy that you got a chuckle!

I still had to close my eyes on my way down the page to answer this. lol

PR

Ok! Butterflies are Free..I love butterflies! Pretty orange and yellow and black ones..and blue ones and green ones..lol..

Latest consensus from a few fundies.  Because I found the truth fish eating the darwin fish offensive.  Go figure. :shrug:

Don't let that bug ya. It just shows their ignorance and stupidity and how far up their asses their heads are.

hehehe PR

When anything even remotely suggest to my daughter that her father adn I ahve sex, she sticks her fingers in her ears adn says....

fluffy kittens fluffy kittens fluffy kittens.

If I continue she'll look at me and say MOM!!!!! fluff Y KITTENS!

hehehehe

did I mention shes 17, soon to be 18 LOL

Fluffy kittens! :lmao: Uh oh..now that I've repeated it, I just know I'm going to burst out laughing next time my husband and I have sex..and I WILL think of fluffy kittens..hope that doesn't spoil the mood.. :scratch:

hehehe PR

When anything even remotely suggest to my daughter that her father adn I ahve sex, she sticks her fingers in her ears adn says....

fluffy kittens fluffy kittens fluffy kittens.

If I continue she'll look at me and say MOM!!!!! fluff  Y  KITTENS!

hehehehe

did I mention shes 17, soon to be 18 LOL

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well, to a young kid, ANY sex is repulsive.

To an older kid, only "old people" sex is repulsive.