Goodbye Jesus

Bing Bang Machine

cobrakai

Hi everybody. Here is an article on yahoo that many of you have probably already seen:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100330/ap_on_sc/eu_big_bang_machine

Pleas read some of the comments on the article (Go to "Oldest")

The drivvle on here is quite hilarious and a bit scary. Some of it I am sure will really get your blood boiling. Here are two of my favorites:

ABG(anything but god) syndrome, HAHAHA I LOVE that! Billions of dollars spent trying to refute God, but, I have one very logical question for you scientists; Who made the BIG BANG, what created the atoms which went boom? "And God said; "Let their be light, and there was light." OK science geeks let us see you do that, and I'm not talking about a light bulb, I am speaking about stars, planets, and moons. Can you weirdos do that?...I didn't think so. Science cannot cure the common cold, remember that! God, our father, almighty and most high can easily do that which baffles science, look how long, and how much money it took, and you geeky geeks are still wrong! LMAO...Bow to your creator, the creator of creation itself! Or, you can allow your own arrogance to lead you into the fire....Your move. but you're in checkmate.

So here is how the world came to be read Gensis in the Bible there you will get your answer. God did not say let me have 40 million American tax dollars for a machine to make the big bang theory. No God said let it be and there was and he saw that it was good. Plus the big bang there is so many things wrong with that theory not to mention that they are making a macine to recreate it........wouldn't the big bang theory keep happening????? wouldn't the then be more planets like earth.........why would it olny happen once?????? How do these professors explain the complexity of our world that it just happened??? If you look around you the world is too complex to just happen. If our world just happened we would not look the way we do ,notice your body every one except for the seldom few have the same body layout and cell structure. There are different types of animals, and the human race has different types of races with in us. There is no one like the other when it comes to dna even twins have different dna from eachother. Animals even have their own dna that is different from the others around them. Think about how we use our bodies our thinking processes how we all learn there is so much diversity in our world can not just happen it was planned. Plus where did the atoms come from to make the big bang to begin with? This theory makes you ask when did they use the scientific medthod.

I think what I find most bothersome are those that feel the bible and science some how go together as if the bible is not the enemy of science but its friend and vice versa. You can tell many are getting their scientific information from Pastor Dave. By the way, this thing was privately funded...40 million American tax dollars did not go towards the machine.

Can you weirdos do that?

Poster sees nothing wrong with invisible flying men and talking animals and dead-raising, but we science enthusiasts are "weirdos."

wouldn't the then be more planets like earth.........why would it olny happen once?

Wouldn't want to rain on his logic parade by pointing out that in the trillions of stars and orbiting planets in existence, there may be several life supporting ones.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

"Remember, science can't cure the common cold..."

Can god?

Can god?

Last time I checked, science was actively working to cure the common cold. But God seems to be doing nothing when people pray to him for cures.

Science : 1

God : 0

Can god?

His omniscience saw fit to instruct us in goat cooking and slave obedience, and junior in how to wash feet and eat him, but all 3-in-1 neglected the teensy little detail that germs exist and cause illness.

The human body, designed by God, can also not cure the common cold(also designed by God I guess). There are many diseases it can not cure without the help of medicine that is developed through science.

I just got myself thinking about STDs. Sleeping around can be considered immoral if you are spreading disease, and back then these diseases could not be cured, so hangups about sex are reasonable...one reason why marrying a virgin is important (and she should be stoned otherwise blah blah). With our current technology, these risks do not have the same weight(protection increased, many diseases treatable or curable), and therefore the ancient moralities are no longer apt to our modern day behaviors. This shows how objective morality is inherently flawed.

Right, the person who wrote the response that science can't cure the common cold forgot to mention all the sicknesses and diseases IT CAN cure and/or ease the suffering thereof. But, I've also heard that god works through medicine. Hehehehhahahahahhhehehhaha

On a side note....it pisses me off when there's a bad accident in which someone was severely injured and almost loses their life and people respond with "god must have been watching over them because they should have died". If god was watching over them, why'd they have an accident and get injured? He can't keep the accident from happening or the person from being injured too? Sorry, just ranting...

God takes credit for all human ideas and inventions, but not for any human mistakes.

On a side note....it pisses me off when there's a bad accident in which someone was severely injured and almost loses their life and people respond with "god must have been watching over them because they should have died". If god was watching over them, why'd they have an accident and get injured? He can't keep the accident from happening or the person from being injured too? Sorry, just ranting...

But if the person dies, the comments is that "it was God's will that he died."

It's a win-win for God, whatever he does. He can majorly screw up something, and people will still thank him for it.

Hi everybody. Here is an article on yahoo that many of you have probably already seen:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100330/ap_on_sc/eu_big_bang_machine

Pleas read some of the comments on the article (Go to "Oldest")

The drivvle on here is quite hilarious and a bit scary. Some of it I am sure will really get your blood boiling. Here are two of my favorites:

ABG(anything but god) syndrome, HAHAHA I LOVE that! Billions of dollars spent trying to refute God, but, I have one very logical question for you scientists; Who made the BIG BANG, what created the atoms which went boom?

This just reminds me of the joke:

"If there is no God, then who pops up the next Kleenex?"

The answer, of course, is that physical principles related to friction and the folding of the paper pull the next Kleenex out, but the joke rests on a common fallacy: The Fallacy of the Loaded Question.

It is committed when someone asks a question that presupposes something that has not been proven or accepted by all the people involved.

The fallacy is contained in the word "who" when it has not been established that a "who" is necessary at all. Just as the Kleenex has a natural explanation, it is likely that the Big Bang has a natural explanation. Superstitious people ask "who" when the wind blows out a candle, or a storm destroys a house.

That's where gods come in. With no obvious physical explanation, gods can supply a supernatural one. Sheer ignorance led people to create gods. And the writer of the passage is full of it.