Goodbye Jesus

I'm A Christian Again!

dB-Paradox

Hey all! I'm baaa-aaack! It's been a good few weeks or so, just to reflect on things and figure out where my life is taking me. In the end, I feel I need to be more supportive toward my wife, even in her faith. And in turn, she's actually loosened up on me quite a bit, too! Last weekend, I went to the first apostate group in over 3 months!!! That's a MAJOR breakthrough!

Anyway, as to the topic title...I'm not serious, BUT, I did just sign up for an account with one of the Christian forums on the net, posing as a Christian. It's mostly an experiment to see if anyone can "feel" that I'm actually not a Christian. But I might also insert a few jabs here and there. We'll see! I just made my first post not too long ago, so I'll reply back with the results! [big breath of fresh air] Ahhhhhh, it's good to be back!

• Super Moderator

Welcome home, you heathen reprobate.

LOL!! Thanks! (I had to look up 'reprobate'!)

Hey, Paradox. I'm glad things are going well.

As for the Christian site, they'll likely be suspicious as soon as you ask

AN INTELLIGENT QUESTION.

*toasts to the wolf in sheep's clothing*

This kindof seems like Operation Salvation part deux, especially given that #1 failed aside from the small amount of lulz I had. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

Hey all! I'm baaa-aaack! It's been a good few weeks or so, just to reflect on things and figure out where my life is taking me. In the end, I feel I need to be more supportive toward my wife, even in her faith. And in turn, she's actually loosened up on me quite a bit, too! Last weekend, I went to the first apostate group in over 3 months!!! That's a MAJOR breakthrough!

Anyway, as to the topic title...I'm not serious, BUT, I did just sign up for an account with one of the Christian forums on the net, posing as a Christian. It's mostly an experiment to see if anyone can "feel" that I'm actually not a Christian. But I might also insert a few jabs here and there. We'll see! I just made my first post not too long ago, so I'll reply back with the results! [big breath of fresh air] Ahhhhhh, it's good to be back!

.... until I read this fully I was just about to say in the wording of a true christian .... you never were really a true non-christian then!!! :lol:

I did the old posing thing for a bit too and got positive comments from Christians during that time. It's easy to fit the part when you know the game. It just goes to show you what a crock it all is and there is no Holy Spirit discernment or anything like that. As long as you fit the mould then you're a wonderful Christian person who is welcome into the fold.

The thing is I found it too dull to take the ridiculous and ignorant Christian approach. It felt silly pretending to be that deluded. Also I found myself itching to argue against many of their ridiculous claims. I found I enjoyed it more not pretending to be a Christian, so left.

Welcome back, glad things are going better between you and the Mrs!

I think it would be interesting and a little fun to go around posing as a christian - on the internet, or in person, and if you really put on a show, see if anyone could pick up the truth. I'm doubting they would...my hubby and I haven't graced a church in over 2 years now, yet just the other day the one person from our old church who we are still in contact with made some comment about my husband finding patients for his clinic phase at the local COC where his school is. He nicely ignored the suggestion and talked about my motorcycle forum and probably finding people on there lol! I think it went right over our friend's head - he has yet to question us about our lack of attendance, I think he believes we're just "too busy" since that was our original excuse.

But that being said, I bet it would be easy to pose even in person as long as you could sit through all the bs!

I don't think I could do it in person without eventually bursting out laughing! Why just last night, I was praying on line with someone, asking for the gift of tongues, and I told them I was beginning to feel the holy spirit tingle inside of me!!! They were excited! Such crap, but so funny!!!