Goodbye Jesus

Na Na Na Na Boo Boo

dB-Paradox

If there's a god, theists might be able to say to atheists in the afterlife, "See! I told ya so!" But if there's no god and no afterlife, we atheists can't say anything! No one can. Because when we die, we die. That's it. The end.

Na Na Na Na Boo Boo - We will never get to say it!

I thought this post was about "speaking in tongues" at first :)

We don't get a last laugh. It's so unfair. I suppose we'll have to invent a better god and a better afterlife where they aren't invited so we can show them!

mwc

If there's a god, theists might be able to say to atheists in the afterlife, "See! I told ya so!" But if there's no god and no afterlife, we atheists can't say anything! No one can. Because when we die, we die. That's it. The end.

Yep. It's the ultimate bitch.

Na Na Na Na Boo Boo - We will never get to say it!

I thought this post was about "speaking in tongues" at first :)

oh, that was soooo funny!!

I've never been in the wacky cults where they have speaking in tongues, I'm sure I would just burst out laughing, how silly it all is.

And even worse - we won't know we couldn't say anything either. Bummer.

And even worse - we won't know we couldn't say anything either. Bummer.

Yes, but we know that we will not know that we couldn't say anything.

And I know that we know that we couldn't think anything.

You know?

I'm sure I would just burst out laughing, how silly it all is.

You would have been patted on the back for exhibiting the gift of Holy Laughter.

That many Christians gloat about them going to heaven and everyone else going to hell does make me sad that we won't get a chance to throw it back in their faces again.

Makes me think of some videos I saw on Youtube today, and the christians commenting on it were horrible in their judgments that the video maker should be struck down now and burn forever in a lake of fire. So much for love and compassion.

That many Christians gloat about them going to heaven and everyone else going to hell does make me sad that we won't get a chance to throw it back in their faces again.

Makes me think of some videos I saw on Youtube today, and the christians commenting on it were horrible in their judgments that the video maker should be struck down now and burn forever in a lake of fire. So much for love and compassion.

It is, unfortunately, inherent in the religion.

Yes, but we know that we will not know that we couldn't say anything.

And I know that we know that we couldn't think anything.

You know?

No - we know no know in the know, no?

LOL - brilliant.

Maybe there will be some great archaeological find which proves beyond doubt that Christianity is a lie. Then we can say it. But I doubt we would say it then because many of those who were formerly Christians would be exchristians going through the same problems we had when we came to accept that Christianity is not true and we would probably feel compassion for them and help them to cope. So there you go. No "na na na na boo boo's" for us even in that scenario.

Maybe not an archaeological discovery, but what if it were this kind of discovery...

Maybe not an archaeological discovery, but what if it were this kind of discovery...

LOL - brilliant. I loved the last comment by the minister, " ... oh no ... not that"

LOL, that's funny.

Yeah, that was priceless! I happened to stumble across that video only a day or two before I posted the link. I was thinking something though....wouldn't such a message actually prove intelligent design? LOL! But it was a brilliant video!