Goodbye Jesus

Hey Guys

PandaPirate

Long time no see you heathens! How is everyone around here? I've been super busy doing photography and writing and doing A LOT of sleeping. I like to sleep. But isn't that some sort of sin? Oh well.

My sister died at the age of 24 in February and I had a mental meltdown. She killed herself by stepping in front of a train.

I'm through the grief now, but it was extremely difficult.

Other than that, Life's good.

• Super Moderator

Whoa, shit! Sorry about your sister. That had to be tough.

Welcome home, and glad to hear that otherwise life is good.

Welcome back, Panda! We've missed you.

I'm sorry for your loss. Glad you're recovering.

Same ole xian kickin', politics arguin', grumbles and grins around here.

Again, welcome!

--Larry

My heart goes out to you for the tragic loss of your sister that way.

I am glad you were resilient and able to pull through your time of intense grief. I'm sure you still have bouts with grief. I am glad that you are able to see life as good.

Welcome back!

Hello Panda! Good to see you again but very sorry about what happened to your sister. That is awful.

Oh, damn. What can I say. I'm sorry for your loss, and I can't imagine how difficult it must have been, and most likely still is, from all this.

Sleeping can sometimes be a way for your mind to deal with all this, IIRC.

Anyway, welcome back PP.

Jabbrwokk QFT:

And behold, one came who in the form of a demon holding a beer, and he spake with a tongue of red. And when he spake, he said bye bye, and all listened, and watched as he smote the babbling troll with his +5 banhammer of fedupishness. And there was much rejoicing.

Book of Hans 3:16

This is awesome.

Thanks for the condolences. My sister was really depressed and she was drinking to relieve her depression. I have a feeling she may have been under the influence that night. She and her bf had broken up for the 2nd time in a week. Previously, her fiance left her 2 weeks before the wedding. She had troubled relationships. I hope she's happy wherever she is now.

Aw, shit. I'm so sorry about your sister. :( Don't blame you for having a meltdown, not one bit.

Welcome back. Hope you can find support and camaraderie here.

I can understand breaking down after such a tragic and senseless death of someone so close to you. Count me as someone to talk to should you need an ear to bend.

And Welcome back.

Wow, sorry about your loss! I've had my share of mental meltdowns. Welcome back.

Long time no see you heathens! How is everyone around here? I've been super busy doing photography and writing and doing A LOT of sleeping. I like to sleep. But isn't that some sort of sin? Oh well.

My sister died at the age of 24 in February and I had a mental meltdown. She killed herself by stepping in front of a train.

I'm through the grief now, but it was extremely difficult.

Other than that, Life's good.

Hi Panda. I don't know if we exchanged conversation on this board, but your username seems somewhat familiar. Anyway, terribly sorry for your loss. How do you have a funeral for someone who's had such a horrible death? Obviously it was not an open casket? Again, sorry to hear about the loss.

Hello Panda,

I'm fairly new to this site and it takes a while to get to know people, however, I can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling, I have a daughter who is 25, my heart truly goes out to you. This is a great community here, you all support each other with kind and loving words, helping each other through tough times, if only I had found this site years ago.

Anyway, I wish you well as you continue to work through the different stages of grief, and its good to hear that you are positive about your life.

Take care Panda, hope to see more posts from you.

I'm sure sorry to hear about your sister. Some things just go way beyond any ability of words.

But it's great to see you back again!

Sorry about your loss. I wish there were magical words we could utter and make everything better.

Hey guys,

Thank you for all the nice comments :)

I briefly self-medicated to the point of near death. Then i went back to church (isn't it weird how church attracts people like me who are emotionally vulnerable?)

Well, about a month later I came to my senses once I got clean again and started reading the OT again. WTF was I thinking?

In the words of Jordan Maxwell, "I don't know what God is, but I know what he isn't."

I'm in AA again and I do believe in a HP but she's female and she's not vengeful or mean or jealous.