Goodbye Jesus

just thought of this.....

BLACKGRAVITY

to the xtains....

your god can do all,anything,at all times... right?..is it possible for him to commit suicide? :shrug:

to the xtains....

your god can do all,anything,at all times... right?..is it possible for him to commit suicide? :shrug:

Good question.

If he does, since he upholds everything, will everything fall into nothingness and stop existing all together?

I wonder if it's possible for a god to be depressed...

Would that be considered an imperfection? For that matter, would any emotion be considered an imperfection from a god? Like all those times in scriptures when god gets really really pissed off, is that an emotion acceptable for a god in a way that depression or lechery would not be?

When xians say that god is love, do they mean that they think of their god as an emotion or just that they think of their god as a being imbued with an overabundance of that emotion? Can an emotion or a being that consists of one dominant emotion feel any other emotion, such as anger or sadness? How can love feel anger? It's difficult to personify emotion outside of poetry.

I'm thinking it's even harder to personify a god.

to the xtains....

:lmao:

I just got this image of God holding a gun up to his ethereal temple and shouting, "it's all over man! Life has no meaning! Game over man. Game over!" BANG!!

is it possible for him to commit suicide? :shrug:

They would reply that he did throught his incarnation as the Lord Jesus....Go figger! Never could understand three gods for the price of one. I always say they worship a god with multiple personalities. - Heimdall :yellow:

I just got this image of God holding a gun up to his ethereal temple and shouting, "it's all over man! Life has no meaning! Game over man. Game over!" BANG!!

Well if Jesus is supposed to be God, didn't kind of already commit suicide? And then uh...ressurect himself so he could join himself in the place where he always was but actually wasn't?

I think I just confused myself. :twitch:

I wonder if it's possible for a god to be depressed...

Would that be considered an imperfection?  For that matter, would any emotion be considered an imperfection from a god?  Like all those times in scriptures when god gets really really pissed off, is that an emotion acceptable for a god in a way that depression or lechery would not be?

When xians say that god is love, do they mean that they think of their god as an emotion or just that they think of their god as a being imbued with an overabundance of that emotion?  Can an emotion or a being that consists of one dominant emotion feel any other emotion, such as anger or sadness?  How can love feel anger?  It's difficult to personify emotion outside of poetry.

I'm thinking it's even harder to personify a god.

Well God got angry, regretful, jealous and sad according to OT. So why not depressed too? Wouldn't anger and jealousy be imperfections too?

God can't feel love only, he must feel hate too. He hates sin. He hates the devil. He hates coming in last in a discussion if he exists or not! :) And he hates overcooked noodles (at least so I heard). He hates pork, shrimp, masturbation, being tempted, being tested, asked for proof of his existence and he hates people misleading kids with false teachings (which could be Christianity btw).

They would reply that he did throught his incarnation as the Lord Jesus....Go figger!  Never could understand three gods for the price of one.  I always say they worship a god with multiple personalities. - Heimdall  :yellow:

Hmmmm. Can you kill three gods with one bullet?

Well if Jesus is supposed to be God, didn't kind of already commit suicide?  And then uh...ressurect himself so he could join himself in the place where he always was but actually wasn't?

I think I just confused myself.  :twitch:

Very good point! He did commit suicide already, but he cheated, he resurrected himself...

Wait a F**NG minute!!!

If God killed Jesus to please himself, then it was suicide, and suicide is a deadly sin that can't be forgiven, so God commited a sin that condemn him to Hell for eternity!!! Oh Shit! We're going to spend eternity in BBQ Hell together with the almighty.

Very good point! He did commit suicide already, but he cheated, he resurrected himself...

Wait a F**NG minute!!!

If God killed Jesus to please himself, then it was suicide, and suicide is a deadly sin that can't be forgiven, so God commited a sin that condemn him to Hell for eternity!!! Oh Shit! We're going to spend eternity in BBQ Hell together with the almighty.

suicide can be forgiven, blasphemy of the holy spirit can't.

suicide can be forgiven, blasphemy of the holy spirit can't.

Suicide is considered to be an unforgiveable sin too, that's at least what I heard.

Maybe it's only certain denominations. The Catholics believe so, I think.

Well if Jesus is supposed to be God, didn't kind of already commit suicide?  And then uh...ressurect himself so he could join himself in the place where he always was but actually wasn't?

I think I just confused myself.  :twitch:

This is a job for, Brother Jeff! :woohoo:

I think it's more, you arn't alive to ask for forgivness or repent. In effect it makes it unforgivable. Hehe.

Wait a F**NG minute!!!

So much for a sinless saviour huh? Murder is sin and no matter how you slice it, that is what good old dad did to him. I was always hung up on this very thing. How can it be ok for him to kill himself (remember, Jesus said that he was going to lay down his life, he KNEW what was coming) just because daddy wanted him to.....which to me is very twisted. How can one be so thankful to a father that would set his own child up for suicide....and follow through with it? Then to boot... ENJOY IT? (that one scripture...it pleased him to be bruised) I know some christians will say, he had to so he could prove he was the son of god by raising Jesus from the dead, had to defeat death, take the keys of hell all that crap.... well, in that case, if someone had a good reason in their own mind, it is ok to kill someone or kill yourself? Twisted, just plain twisted.

Wow this is pretty funny! I don't believe Jesus died for te same reason the bloody Christians do, but It's that the christians believe in his self righteous suicide.