Goodbye Jesus

Lucifer Teachings

Adelice

Just an writting i found around the net , this is what lucifer truly stands for and i hope it helps to any person with doubts about hell and satan - those are fairy tales - lucifer wasnt even an angel he was an roman god who got made into an demon. So dont worry about hell or satan or whatever they tell you , your free to live your life to the best.

Theres only one sin in this life = Being Stupid.

----------

male%2Bangel.gif God demands that we believe everything that he tells us, and that we do everything that he says without questioning. (Deuteronomy 6:16-19)

Lucifer is the embodiment of reason, of intelligence, of critical thought. He stands against the dogma of God and all other dogmas. He stands for the exploration of new ideas and new perspectives in the pursuit of truth.

'Lucifer' means 'light-bringer' and this should begin to clue us in to his symbolic importance. The story is that God threw Lucifer out of Heaven because Lucifer had started to question God and was spreading dissension among the angels. We must remember that this story is told from the point of view of the Godists and not from that of the Luciferians. The truth may just as easily be that Lucifer resigned from heaven.

Lucifer came to hate God's kingdom, his sadism, his demand for slavish conformity and obedience, his psychotic rage at any display of independent thinking and behavior. Lucifer realized that he could never fully think for himself and could certainly not act on his independent thinking so long as he was under God's control. Therefore he left Heaven, that terrible spiritual-State ruled by the cosmic sadist Yahweh, and was accompanied by some of the angels who had had enough courage to question God's authority and his value-perspective.

Many say that Jesus is the Savior of mankind, that he gave his life for humans. The truth is that he most certainly did NOT give his life at all. He's still alive in heaven, putting on the guilt trip and getting ready to destroy all that oppose him. And his concept of saving mankind, is actually to bring everyone back to the state of ignorant bliss that they were in before, in the garden of Eden.

Lucifer is the true savior of humankind. He really did give up his life. He led the rebellion from eden, and from heaven, and from Yahweh's tyranny. He, and his angels, knew that this would most likely result in their death... but they willfully martyred themselves for the sake of reason and justice.

Lucifer, and one third of the angels, would rather DIE than support Yahweh's rulership.

So Lucifer proposed a challenge, a challenge to prove that Yahweh deserved his rulership.

Unfortunately, yet predictably. Yahweh, being more powerfull and less honorable than Lucifer and his ally's, cheated. He has cursed the human race. He shortened our lifespans, thus creating a sense of greed and urgency that would not exist if we didn't have limited lives. He created diseased. He cursed the earth, and the animals, to make life more difficult for us. He even confused our languages, and openly admits that it's because we were succeeding in ruling ourselves. And instigated a religion that aims to stop scientific progress.

Many feel that it's easier to simply blindly follow the more powerfull Yahweh with the hope of returning to our previous state of bliss and blindness.

male+angel.jpgThey reject the wonderfull gift of freedom and morality that Lucifer sacrificed his life to give us.

They even make up lies about Lucifer. Saying that he was jealous of Yahweh, and that Lucifer wanted to become the new god... These are lies, Lucifer never made any attempt to force humans to worship him, like Yahweh did. He never tried to take Yahweh's place. In fact, his very purpose, was to free us of Yahweh and everything he stood for. Lucifer gave us freedom.

But the followers of Lucifer, value reason, morality, and humanity as more important than our immortality.

He doesn't want our worship. He doesn't even ask for our praise. He doesn't even care if people know that he exists. But he definately deserves our respect, and gratitude. OR, if you don't believe in Lucifer. At least use what he gave you: Knowledge.

Have you ever thought about Lucifer this way? Or does it sound to hard to believe? Lucifer taught so many things and forever it will be implanted in our hearts. Is it too difficult to understand that He taught only good things to us? He was our true savior.

Remember there do is fallen angels around us , your not the single one who decided to leave god aside so your not walking this path alone ... never give up.

Nice post Adelice. The Christians used many underhanded methods to further their religion, including murder. They also "demon-ized" the gods of other religions to make them "evil" (the god Pan from Pagan tradition is another one). Of course, to atheists none of the gods are real, but it's good to know the origins of some of the myths - thanks.

I also think Christians do the same thing today. Many Fundies compare atheists to satanists. If "satan" is anything like the Lucifer described above then I guess it's quite a compliment. Christianity has always been opposed to knowledge and reason.

Nice post Adelice. The Christians used many underhanded methods to further their religion, including murder. They also "demon-ized" the gods of other religions to make them "evil" (the god Pan from Pagan tradition is another one). Of course, to atheists none of the gods are real, but it's good to know the origins of some of the myths - thanks.

I also think Christians do the same thing today. Many Fundies compare atheists to satanists. If "satan" is anything like the Lucifer described above then I guess it's quite a compliment. Christianity has always been opposed to knowledge and reason.

Actually they dont even know theyre own stories , soon imma post the actual true story of the fall of satan , or at last the one that got banned and replaced with the bad attempt of story everyone know.

Satan and Lucifer arent the same being , actually lucifer never became satan - i will try to explain that in the second post im planning to do - i think is nice to know about these things tought - even if a lot of " satanist " give lucifer an bad name - the true lucifer is not about opening kids at midnight , is about taking an good book and learning from it - live for knowledge.

... is about taking an good book and learning from it - live for knowledge.

According to legend the Illuminati had the same noble goal. The Church demon-ized them too - the Church tries to withhold knowledge.

Being a stupid, unthinking drone is a hallmark of Christians. For a time, private citizens owning/translating of bibles was a crime, lest people start to think on their own.

That is an interesting take on Lucifer.

When I was studying the Bible during my deconversion process, one of the first things I discovered was the total BS of Lucifer=Satan. I think that is actually pretty common knowledge, but people are too sheep-like to consider it much (goes against the indoctrinated grain). Even when I was in school, we got to hear about how Lucifer was the Angel of Music and one of God's favourites and how he suddenly developed a prideful nature and wanted to be above God, blah blah blah, etc etc etc. There is actually NOTHING in the Bible that says any of that...it was all assumption. And all it took was a bit of scratching the surface for, like, an HOUR to unravel the doctrine of Lucifer!

I stopped believing in the Devil as an actual 'being' long before I deconverted. Despite the fact that I believe the Bible is mostly a crock, I also believe that Christianity took it and made a mockery of it, added a few bits here, twisted a few more bits there, and created an awful religion--along with a Devil to keep us sheep in line. And also to use as a scapegoat when we were naughty. The Bible is chock-full of symbolism, metaphors, and everything else that can make one bang their head against a brick wall in frustration. But the Literalist Bible people decided that ALL of it was literal, from the 6 day creation in Genesis all the way to the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse in Revelations, and that made for a seriously fucked up religion.

If anything, we're the fabled Satan. You know, like the saying 'We're our own worst enemy'.

That is an interesting take on Lucifer.

When I was studying the Bible during my deconversion process, one of the first things I discovered was the total BS of Lucifer=Satan. I think that is actually pretty common knowledge, but people are too sheep-like to consider it much (goes against the indoctrinated grain). Even when I was in school, we got to hear about how Lucifer was the Angel of Music and one of God's favourites and how he suddenly developed a prideful nature and wanted to be above God, blah blah blah, etc etc etc. There is actually NOTHING in the Bible that says any of that...it was all assumption. And all it took was a bit of scratching the surface for, like, an HOUR to unravel the doctrine of Lucifer!

I stopped believing in the Devil as an actual 'being' long before I deconverted. Despite the fact that I believe the Bible is mostly a crock, I also believe that Christianity took it and made a mockery of it, added a few bits here, twisted a few more bits there, and created an awful religion--along with a Devil to keep us sheep in line. And also to use as a scapegoat when we were naughty. The Bible is chock-full of symbolism, metaphors, and everything else that can make one bang their head against a brick wall in frustration. But the Literalist Bible people decided that ALL of it was literal, from the 6 day creation in Genesis all the way to the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse in Revelations, and that made for a seriously fucked up religion.

If anything, we're the fabled Satan. You know, like the saying 'We're our own worst enemy'.

Actually i dont understand where they got all the angel of music and all that things , im not saying he is not , there do is an lost story of him - tought his story is quite complex , theres not only one theres like million of them but you get the idea , most part of his story got banned by the church , tought all is quite complex to explain.

Sadly a lot of things were lost with the new bible , jesus himself was portrayed has someone really violent on his early ages , and got replaced by an hippie version of him all of sudden.

Actually lucifer did had an role to watch for mankind , still he was next to the side of god , has is well known god used to be quite aggresive on his punishments for sin , and lucifer used to insist he used less aggressive methods , still he got replaced by michael , because he obeyed blindly.

Lets admit it , that religion is all an joke itself , anything related to jesus or god are just an big joke specially the people who got " deep and touched by his holyness " , lets face it is just plain garbage , even if you tell me your holy cheese touched you with his jesus shaped tortilla ...

As I said in your other thread, Satan/Lucifer is a Prometheus.

Yes, Prometheus was punished for a time by Zeus for bringing "fire" (natural knowledge) to humans. He was chained to a mountain in the Caucasus for a time; crucified in fact, and a wild eagle came to lunch upon his liver every day. (Spear in the side, anyone?)

It's interesting to note that: The Christian God is a psychotic maniac out to get us

...and that they claim that Lucifer is a psychotic maniac

out to get us.

A lot of the Gods have usually been psychotic maniacs, including Thor, Odin, Jehova, Zeus, and so on.

And still Humankind gets taken over by psychotic maniacs: Napolean, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, the Caesers, feudal Kings and of course....POPES.

What is this streak in humans of wanting to bow down to psychos ????

Yes, Prometheus was punished for a time by Zeus for bringing "fire" (natural knowledge) to humans. He was chained to a mountain in the Caucasus for a time; crucified in fact, and a wild eagle came to lunch upon his liver every day. (Spear in the side, anyone?)

It's interesting to note that: The Christian God is a psychotic maniac out to get us

...and that they claim that Lucifer is a psychotic maniac

out to get us.

A lot of the Gods have usually been psychotic maniacs, including Thor, Odin, Jehova, Zeus, and so on.

And still Humankind gets taken over by psychotic maniacs: Napolean, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, the Caesers, feudal Kings and of course....POPES.

What is this streak in humans of wanting to bow down to psychos ????

Well i ask myself the same , seem people is quite sadomasoquist , maybe they like the feeling of power or the fact people sugar coat all the teachings while in reality theyre violent has hell , for example i question myself , we have lucifer , quetzatcoatl , prometheus , etc etc almost million of non aggressive gods who have WONDERFUL teachings and are peaceful but people just ... love being pained in the butt i guess.

Just by the fact theyre " peaceful " teachings and seem to preach love doesnt explain anything ... ( btw wasnt thor the guy who dressed like a girl? ..... fff that guy cracks me up ).

• 5 weeks later...

Kinda artsy. If its true Im just going to stand on the side lines and watch everyone kill eachother while drinking a beer.

There is only on Bible reference to a Lucifer, and it refers to a king of Babylon, in a verse meant to prophecy that Israel will triumph over their enemies. He seems unrelated to Satan who, in the OT , is a member of God's court who is allowed to put mankind to the test (ie, in Job). Meanwhile in the garden of Eden story the serpent in the Hebrew Bible is really just a serpent. It seems like the 1st Century Jews and/or the Christians conflated these into a new powerful embodiment of evil with a new backstory about his rebellion against God etc. I wonder if this was perhaps due to Zoroastrian influences, as in that religion God has a powerful evil adversary.

I am not sure where you get Lucifer being a Roman god from?

Edit: Oh, OK there is a connection, but in my opinion the link with the Bible version is probably coincidental. Wikipedia says: " Lucifer is a Latin word (from the words lucem ferre), literally meaning "light-bearer", which in that language is used as a name for the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, heralding daylight. The use of the name "Lucifer" in reference to a fallen angel stems from an interpretation of Isaiah 14:3–20, a passage that speaks of a particular Babylonian King, to whom it gives the title of "Day Star", "Morning Star" (in Latin, lucifer),[2] as fallen or destined to fall from the heavens or sky"

"The passage refers to the king of Babylon, a man who seemed all-powerful, but who has been brought down to the abode of the dead ("Sheol"). Isaiah promises that the Israelites will be freed and will then be able to use in a taunting song against their oppressor the image of the Morning Star, which rises at dawn as the brightest of the stars, outshining Jupiter and Saturn, but lasting only until the sun appears."

--- so the Babylonian king was being compared to the morning star - also called Lucifer in Latin (not the origanal language of the Bible), which fades as the sun rises.

This same star was also personified by the Greeks as a god: "In Greek mythology, Hesperus (Greek Ἓσπερος Hesperos) (Roman equivalent: Vesper cf. "evening", "supper", "evening star", "west"[1]), the Evening Star is the son of the dawn goddess Eos (Roman equivalent: Aurora) and brother of Eosphorus (Ηωσφόρος Eosphoros "dawn-bearer"); also Phosphorus (Φωσφόρος, Latin: Lucifer, lit. "light-bearer", Iubar), the Morning Star."

--- however it sounds unlikely the writer of Isaiah was thinking of the Greco-Roman god -- as to whether the later Jews and Christians were influenced by him at all, I'm not sure. In the developed Christian myth Lucifer was a beautiful angel who became too proud and lead a rebellion against God. However I am not sure what historical validity that description in the OP has - and modern Pagans are generally no better at historical authenticity to their beliefs than any other religious people (though this is generally harmless as they don't usually claim you have to have the same beliefs as them in order to be "saved" and may see them as more symbolic than to be believed in literally anyway). The explanation of the "real" meaning of Lucifer posted in this thread might just be one that appeals to the author's imagination -- unless there is some historical evidence that the ancients worshipped a Lucifer of this kind (and this same Lucifer influenced the development of the Christian one).

Here's the Bible section where he's mentioned, anyway:

Isaiah:

3And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

4That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

5The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.

6He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.

7The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.

8Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

9Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.

10All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

11Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

20Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

21Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

22For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

so... this is GM'S roommate Casey....

what you dont know astounds me,

so heres the thing. lucifer being the most beautiful and amazing minded was better than jesus H christ,

and that blasphemic bastard god knew he flawed in his only begotten son, so the selfish prick banished lucifer to the better place.

havnt you all realised from gods point of veiw that we are his damn puppets? or his fukn guinea pigs?

looking down on us thinking 'oh you can die now... poof!',

its fuckin gross.

and its shit coz people think im the bad guy for my belief?

what about the christians all spazaming on the ground, speaking their tongues.

how are we possessed?

fucking rank what people are made to believe...

thats my bit. cheers.

However I am not sure what historical validity that description in the OP has - and modern Pagans are generally no better at historical authenticity to their beliefs than any other religious people (though this is generally harmless as they don't usually claim you have to have the same beliefs as them in order to be "saved" and may see them as more symbolic than to be believed in literally anyway). The explanation of the "real" meaning of Lucifer posted in this thread might just be one that appeals to the author's imagination -- unless there is some historical evidence that the ancients worshipped a Lucifer of this kind (and this same Lucifer influenced the development of the Christian one).

Exactly my thoughts. It is basically taking the mythology of YHWH, and putting a spin on it, yet accepting that basic mythology as the way of things. It's just more mythmaking, not too terribly concerned itself as in the creation of the NT about accuracies and facts. It's starts with the Bible, and remains in the Bible, just upside down from the traditional orthodoxy, so to speak. I believe it was a sub-movement within Catholicism that actually started Satanism some number of years ago?

To me, I prefer to leave the whole YHWH myths of heaven and angles and sin and redemption as a relic of the past. But if someone want's a new spin on an old myth this is fine, but I think it's important to not state things as historically true when they are not, to say they were wrong (the Bible believers), because this is the real truth of it historically. That doesn't appear supportable.

Guest Babylonian Dream

There is only on Bible reference to a Lucifer,

The funny thing is, no it doesn't. If you want to translate it to latin, Shahar would be whatever the word for dawn is. Shahar actually refers to the Canaanite god of dawn, god only knows what heresy that prophet was advocating for :lmao:

and it refers to a king of Babylon,

You're right about this.

Meanwhile in the garden of Eden story the serpent in the Hebrew Bible is really just a serpent.

That's debateable.

I wonder if this was perhaps due to Zoroastrian influences, as in that religion God has a powerful evil adversary.

Satan wasn't himself, but the Christian concept was borrowed from Zoroastrianism. Though the whole concept Judaism and Zoroastrians have of angels comes initially from the babylonians. Though most of the angels and demons were influenced by the Zoroastrians in return.

Edit: Oh, OK there is a connection, but in my opinion the link with the Bible version is probably coincidental. Wikipedia says: " Lucifer is a Latin word (from the words lucem ferre), literally meaning "light-bearer", which in that language is used as a name for the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, heralding daylight. The use of the name "Lucifer" in reference to a fallen angel stems from an interpretation of Isaiah 14:3–20, a passage that speaks of a particular Babylonian King, to whom it gives the title of "Day Star", "Morning Star" (in Latin, lucifer),[2] as fallen or destined to fall from the heavens or sky"

The morning star to people of the book Isaiah was Athtar. But yeah, wiki has it sort of right.

"The passage refers to the king of Babylon, a man who seemed all-powerful, but who has been brought down to the abode of the dead ("Sheol"). Isaiah promises that the Israelites will be freed and will then be able to use in a taunting song against their oppressor the image of the Morning Star, which rises at dawn as the brightest of the stars, outshining Jupiter and Saturn, but lasting only until the sun appears."

If that's so, that alone is proof that book wasn't written till long after the fall of Babylon, and after Chaldea's fall.