Goodbye Jesus

Non Christian Armageddon

J.W.

I hate to say it, but this is what I have been wondering about for several years. I know a bubble when I see one, and I recognized the housing bubble was unsustainable. I know what would happen if there were instability in the oil markets. The rhetoric about trying to find "alternative energy sources" is not just rhetoric, but advice that we really should take seriously.

It may be too late.

I hate to say it, but this is what I have been wondering about for several years. I know a bubble when I see one, and I recognized the housing bubble was unsustainable. I know what would happen if there were instability in the oil markets. The rhetoric about trying to find "alternative energy sources" is not just rhetoric, but advice that we really should take seriously.

It may be too late.

Let's hope not. I just think its weird how the 2012 mayan calendar, and Christian Armageddon get more television time than really plausible events.

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of running out of resources and then figuring out to do, we can still figure out to do, and then run out of resources.

I do a lot of math curves for these things and no longer sit around. We ARE out of time. I'm working with people on these issues.

A lot will be happening this year. Catch the wave.

This is a good place to start getting involved:

http://www.wiserearth.org/

and in the communities we live in.

One more link pertinent to this subject.

Before posting this link, I want to say that I hate the title. I'm using the word hate here, about a title. It sounds desperate. It's urgent, and it's important, yes, and it's worth posting around, but I will not say this is as important as the title claims. It is a very important video you should see if you're interested in this thread.

One more link pertinent to this subject.

Before posting this link, I want to say that I hate the title. I'm using the word hate here, about a title. It sounds desperate. It's urgent, and it's important, yes, and it's worth posting around, but I will not say this is as important as the title claims. It is a very important video you should see if you're interested in this thread.

I used that video for a thesis paper. Excellent pick- it should be required in high school

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome. Putting the "must see stamp" on that one. Looks very compelling, and important. I liked his last statement; "You have to believe, not hope, not pray, that you're going to find your way out of it". So true.