Goodbye Jesus

Metaphysics & Zero Point Field: Christopher Holmes

Major Tom

Metaphysics & Zero Point Field: Christopher Holmes

Psychologist Christopher Holmes discussed the physics and metaphysics of higher consciousness and the mysteries of the heart. People have a divine spark within the heart, a kind of "zero point" center that corresponds to ideas in new science, he said. Humans work on the same physics that are applied to the universe, he explained, and consciousness is not just in the head but all through the body, and may be related to blood flow.

We exist in interpenetrating dimensions, and according to the esoteric teachings of luminaries such as H.P. Blavatsky, there are seven dimensions that include the physical, astral, and mental realms. The inner self comes down out of the higher dimensions....

http://www.zeropoint.ca/

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/s...

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

Metaphysics & Zero Point Field: Christopher Holmes Pt.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJtvUqXPfKU&feature=related

Metaphysics & Zero Point Field: Christopher Holmes Pt.2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPg6VsxXZAI&feature=related

Metaphysics & Zero Point Field: Christopher Holmes Pt.3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICRjBkai0-Q&feature=related

• Super Moderator
H.P.B. eventually made contact with a personal guru in India and learned from him of superhuman, ultra-evolved beings call the Masters. These beings, above humans on the physical and spiritual evolutionary scale, were present in the physical plane with the express purpose of assisting human development. H.P.B. claimed to have received her Theosophical education through the Masters and to have written her manuscripts under their direction.

Sounds good to me. I can't remember the last time revealed wisdom wasn't correct. It's always right on the money.

This is a politically correct forum, so, like Forrest Gump, that's all I've got to say about that.

Psychologist Christopher Holmes discussed the physics and metaphysics of higher consciousness and the mysteries of the heart. People have a divine spark within the heart, a kind of "zero point" center that corresponds to ideas in new science, he said. Humans work on the same physics that are applied to the universe, he explained, and consciousness is not just in the head but all through the body, and may be related to blood flow.

Barney Clark got a Jarvik-7, but it was never conscious. Barney was though.

Is there any discussion about Heart Transplantation?

H.P.B. eventually made contact with a personal guru in India and learned from him of superhuman, ultra-evolved beings call the Masters. These beings, above humans on the physical and spiritual evolutionary scale, were present in the physical plane with the express purpose of assisting human development. H.P.B. claimed to have received her Theosophical education through the Masters and to have written her manuscripts under their direction.

Sounds good to me. I can't remember the last time revealed wisdom wasn't correct. It's always right on the money.

This is a politically correct forum, so, like Forrest Gump, that's all I've got to say about that.

Bravo! IMO skepticism is the healthy, and the "default" position to take for educated people in the absence of supplemental data. Hwever,...

Quoting from... http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Isaac_Newton's_occult_studies

isaac_newton.gif "Sir Isaac Newton (1642 – 1727), the noted English scientist and mathematician, wrote many works that would now be classified as occult. The word occult comes from the Latin word occultus , referring to "knowledge of the hidden.

Newton's scientific work may have been of lesser personal importance to him, as he placed emphasis on rediscovering the occult wisdom of the ancients. In this sense, some have commented that the common reference a "Newtonian Worldview" as being purely mechanistic is somewhat inaccurate. After purchasing and studying Newton's alchemical works in 1942, economist John Maynard Keynes , 1st Baron Keynes, whose ideas have been a central influence on modern macroeconomics,... opined that "Newton was not the first of the Age of Reason , he was the last of the magicians."

.............................................................................................................................................

Isaac Newton's primary interest was his quest for the "Holy Grail"; not a cup, but the knowledge of the "Akashic Record, a term used in theosophy (and Anthroposophy) to describe... mystical knowledge encoded in a non-physical plane of existence. These records are described as containing all knowledge of human experience and the history of the cosmos." // from http://en.wikipedia....Akashic_records

I would opine that Sir Isaac, would have been delighted "to have received 'his' Theosophical education through the Masters and to have written 'his' manuscripts under their direction, and would not shrug it off as less informed minds do.

After purchasing and studying Newton's alchemical works in 1942, economist John Maynard Keynes , 1st Baron Keynes, whose ideas have been a central influence on modern macroeconomics,... opined that "Newton was not the first of the Age of Reason , he was the last of the magicians."

I would see that as an insult. Kind of like being the Last Witch Hunter.

After thinking about it, I feel you deserve an explanation for why no one should accept your reference to Sir Isaac Newton as meaningful.

The problem is that you have resorted to the Argument from Authority, a fallacy. It is a fallacy because although people may have done good things, or are really smart, it does not prove that they are incapable of making human mistakes. In particular, when a person is speaking about matters outside of his or her field of expertise, or if the area of "expertise" is not legitimate, then their musings on that subject carry no more weight than anyone else. This is perhaps the best example of that fallacy that could be chosen.

Newton's interest in Christian theology is sufficient alone to say that he was mistaken about that aspect of the supernatural, but his interest in alchemy takes the cake. Alchemy has been completely discredited, and his belief in the pseudoscience of alchemy was just plain wrong.

The quote from Keynes that you gave was referring to alchemy particularly: John Maynard Keynes, who acquired many of Newton's writings on alchemy, stated that "Newton was not the first of the age of reason: He was the last of the magicians."

Thank you for posting those videos Major Tom. Interesting stuff. I never heard of Christopher Holmes but he is obviously familiar with Theosophy.

I was just wondering if you had read The Secret Doctrine yourself or how you became interested in it. I have it and have read it, or tried to read it a few times. The style is difficult but there are some very interesting ideas in it. I also have Col. Olcott's "Old Diary Leaves" about the beginnings of the Theosophical Society and some of the accounts of appearances of the Masters and other unexplainable events that people are said to have witnessed around Blavatsky.

After thinking about it, I feel you deserve an explanation for why no one should accept your reference to Sir Isaac Newton as meaningful.

The problem is that you have resorted to the Argument from Authority, a fallacy. It is a fallacy because although people may have done good things, or are really smart, it does not prove that they are incapable of making human mistakes. In particular, when a person is speaking about matters outside of his or her field of expertise, or if the area of "expertise" is not legitimate, then their musings on that subject carry no more weight than anyone else. This is perhaps the best example of that fallacy that could be chosen.

Newton's interest in Christian theology is sufficient alone to say that he was mistaken about that aspect of the supernatural, but his interest in alchemy takes the cake. Alchemy has been completely discredited, and his belief in the pseudoscience of alchemy was just plain wrong.

The quote from Keynes that you gave was referring to alchemy particularly: John Maynard Keynes, who acquired many of Newton's writings on alchemy, stated that "Newton was not the first of the age of reason: He was the last of the magicians."

Admit it. You did not listen to the three videos.

Thank you for posting those videos Major Tom. Interesting stuff. I never heard of Christopher Holmes but he is obviously familiar with Theosophy.

I was just wondering if you had read The Secret Doctrine yourself or how you became interested in it. I have it and have read it, or tried to read it a few times. The style is difficult but there are some very interesting ideas in it. I also have Col. Olcott's "Old Diary Leaves" about the beginnings of the Theosophical Society and some of the accounts of appearances of the Masters and other unexplainable events that people are said to have witnessed around Blavatsky.

Thank you, yes, I have read some of The Secret Doctrine and continue to read.

In it she discusses quantum physics way ahead of her time, such as "zero point", "vacuum genesis"; the idea that everything springs from a point source, and that "before "Creation" everything was absorbed in non-being, a nothingness,...what today is called a "quantum vacuum"; and the modern concept of the vacuum is that the vacuum isn't simply empty but is simultaneously the plenum containing all possible particles and forces in the latent state", which is cutting edge Quantum Theory."

For those wishing to research, The Secret Doctrine (1888) by H.P. Blavatsky, can be read for free in pdf format at http://fliiby.com/fi...zucsf8z269.html . (No need to pay the Amazon price: $37.96)

I admit it.

Do you admit that you resorted to fallacy in support of the occult by citing Newton and Keynes?

In it she discusses quantum physics way ahead of her time, such as "zero point", "vacuum genesis"; the idea that everything springs from a point source, and that "before "Creation" everything was absorbed in non-being, a nothingness,...what today is called a "quantum vacuum"; and the modern concept of the vacuum is that the vacuum isn't simply empty but is simultaneously the plenum containing all possible particles and forces in the latent state", which is cutting edge Quantum Theory."

It fascinates me because she was way ahead of her time and plainly has knowledge of Tibetan Buddhist concepts in that book which were unknown in the west at the time. Clearly she had some reliable sources. One easy example is the concept of "devachan" which I think is the same as "dewachen" one of the Tibetan pure lands. I suspect it was not easy to get a copy of a Tibetan text even in India at that time. Yet, it is not purely Tibetan Buddhism, but other ideas as well.

I have heard that Einstein had a copy on his desk. Not absolutely sure its true though.

People who simply dismiss Blavatsky as a charlatan without reading her works or investigating all the facts are mistaken.

Too much Dan Brown lately?

I admit it.

Do you admit that you resorted to fallacy in support of the occult by citing Newton and Keynes?

Nope. My purpose is to expose those interested to the Blavatsky material, not to defend it. Her work stands on its' own merits for those who bother to check it out. Apparently you are uncomfortable with the implications of Quantum physics

Your bold comments on material that you will not look at demonstrates an unwillingness to learn... now doesn't it. If you won't review the material you have no right to comment on it. PageofCupsNono.gif

I admit it.

Nope. My purpose is to expose those interested to the Blavatsky material, not to defend it. Her work stands on its' own merits for those who bother to check it out. Apparently you are uncomfortable with the implications of Quantum physics

Your bold comments on material that you will not look at demonstrates an unwillingness to learn... now doesn't it. If you won't review the material you have no right to comment on it. PageofCupsNono.gif

I said nothing about "the implications of Quantum physics." I said nothing about learning. I wasn't commenting on the material.

I was merely commenting on your use of a fallacy to support your beliefs.

It should be beneath you.

This was an interesting post, Major.

These fields of science are (re)emerging and regaining wide acceptance despite Western separatist models.

Personally I'm glad. The same Western Science that says consciousness is within the brain also claims that only humans have souls.

Views that acknowledge sentience, soul, spirit in all life are the only views that can endure. They resonate harmoniously.

I like the emphasis that Holmes places on the physics of the heart as a seat for spirit. Also, how he describes dimensional layers and how we can exist in them. He talked about blockage of the heart energies being responsible for lacking empathy, for criminal behavior.

This was what I would call spiritually progressive.

Notable, too, was Holmes's recognition of his own limits of understanding. That's a way to determine if someone is really exploring truth, if they acknowledge they don't have all of the answers.

In his case, however, he does have a lot of answers - ones that have been with us all along, that we've abandoned, and that we are swiftly catching on to again, fortunately.

It fascinates me because she was way ahead of her time and plainly has knowledge of Tibetan Buddhist concepts in that book which were unknown in the west at the time. Clearly she had some reliable sources. One easy example is the concept of "devachan" which I think is the same as "dewachen" one of the Tibetan pure lands. I suspect it was not easy to get a copy of a Tibetan text even in India at that time. Yet, it is not purely Tibetan Buddhism, but other ideas as well.

I have heard that Einstein had a copy on his desk. Not absolutely sure its true though.

People who simply dismiss Blavatsky as a charlatan without reading her works or investigating all the facts are mistaken.

thisclose.gif

The Secret Doctrine is sometimes a hard read. For those interested, a suggestion would be not to feel it necessary to read it cover to cover, but rather to read it based upon the subject of interest using the index. One can always go back to review any topic missed. Also, I might mention that my reading comprehension increased dramatically after getting to Vol.1, Page 133: "The God of Man and the God of the Ant."

There is much to be learned as well from another source of "hidden knowledge":

THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES by Manly P. Hall

http://www.sacred-te...o/sta/sta00.htm

Check it out why don't you if this kind of material interests you.