Goodbye Jesus

I AM GONNA SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel

I swear if ONE MORE PERSON asks me to come to church I am gonna flippin SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!! They just will not take NO for an answer. They KNOW how I feel and yet they just will not let it rest. I thought that I was in the free and clear...at least for a little while I was. Oh the glorious month that I had of not being asked to come back...AHH *remembering the peace I had*. They are starting to come out of the wood work again.... HOW DO YOU GET THEM TO LEAVE YOU THE HELL ALONE?!?!?!? I consider it harassment and it is getting quite annoying. I have had them come to my door, ask my relatives to talk to me about coming back, now they are calling.... I am telling you, I am ready to join the witness relocation program. I can't kill them, can't hire someone else to kill them, WHAT DO YOU DO? It is like they leave me alone for a short period and then all of a sudden BOOM here they are up my ass again. With the false love and compassion....the "concern" they have for my "wicked soul"....UGH. I have been church-free for almost 2 years, yet they just can not let me be. I have gone as far as putting a no preaching sign on my door, so far that has worked, no one has come to the door about church again.... now it is email and the phone.

I have told them in a nice manner, told them in a stern manner, hell, when I got passed that I was down right rude. They just don't get it. I know I have posted something like this once before (sorry about doing it again) but damn, it feels good to be able to rant about it to people that understand what it is like.

Maybe you *should* go to church. And heckle the preacher.

Preacher, "and gawd so loved the world..."

You: (screaming) "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! You're a fucking moron and a con man! You should be in jail.!"

Maybe then they won't ask you back.

If you go and can succesfully embaress the ones asking you, you'll never be asked again I'm fairly sure.

How annoying. Did your family members call the church and ask them to try and get you back? Or is the church THAT crazy?

When my husband and I quit going to his parents' church, they sent us letter for about a month and that was it. Thank goodness his parents haven't called them up and asked them to harass us some more. At least not yet.

How annoying.  Did your family members call the church and ask them to try and get you back?  Or is the church THAT crazy?

When my husband and I quit going to his parents' church, they sent us letter for about a month and that was it.  Thank goodness his parents haven't called them up and asked them to harass us some more.  At least not yet.

Yes it is VERY annoying. Nope, the relatives that have been asked, one told the lady to not even go there with me...that I wanted nothing to do with it and that she was not about to try to get me to go... the other relative also knows better...she tells them not to bother me because it is only making me go farther away.

YES that church and some of the people (the ones that are bothering me) are CRAZY. Believe me, sometimes I feel as if I am being stalked. The minister of this church believed that she was the one that was going to bring revival to this satanic town...so she has a swelled head the size of Nebraska. She really believes that she is going to be as big as Joyce Meyer....*yeah right*. She also believes that ever big demon, such as Leviathan, Abbadon (sp..can not remember how to spell that word, sorry) and Beezlebub are all out to get her...only I am convinced that if they exisited, they would live IN her. She is a major space case....and she has these followers that think her shit don't stink, she is the best thing since sliced bread, and they will just not give it up. I will have to give my testimony on how I broke free and why, some really trippin' stuff.

But I am not kidding you.....I feel like I am being pushed and I do not take that very well.

LOL!!  Since churches are now the size of football stadiums, I am waiting for the day when someone runs across the stage naked with a big cross painted on their face and a big communion cup in hand, yelling, "Go Jesus!!"  Now I would go to church to see that!

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

They should have the number 7 painted on their chest too!

Maybe you *should* go to church.  And heckle the preacher.

Preacher, "and gawd so loved the world..."

You: (screaming)  "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!  You're a fucking moron and a con man!  You should be in jail.!"

Maybe then they won't ask you back.

That's one way to do it!!! lol Make it to where they would NOT want me back.....hehehe ideas anyone???

Then please tell your testimony, Angel. I am interested to hear it (actually just curious about this crazy lady).

What I moment it would be in church if you would go there as a "good" christian.

Ask if you can testify about your faith.

And then start of really good, but slowly go into how you deconverted, and the bible is just bullshit and stuff, and everyone is waiting for the big finale where you supposedly turn Christian, and then you stop without getting there. Just end it where "and I finally discovered that the Bible and the religion was bullshit and a big lie. Amen." and walk down.

Damn! That would take some courage, but *wow* how people would blow their tops!!!

Then please tell your testimony, Angel.  I am interested to hear it (actually just curious about this crazy lady).

Yes, indeed. Please tell us more about 'Elmyra Gantry'. I love those stories, the stories concerning those who seek nothing more than to meekly and humbly follow Christ ...and of course, what better way than a worldwide TV ministry.

What I moment it would be in church if you would go there as a "good" christian.

Ask if you can testify about your faith.

And then start of really good, but slowly go into how you deconverted, and the bible is just bullshit and stuff, and everyone is waiting for the big finale where you supposedly turn Christian, and then you stop without getting there. Just end it where "and I finally discovered that the Bible and the religion was bullshit and a big lie. Amen." and walk down.

Damn! That would take some courage, but *wow* how people would blow their tops!!!

That would take balls that I do not have... LOL Maybe if I was drinking!!!! LOL :lmao:

That would take balls that I do not have... LOL Maybe if I was drinking!!!! LOL  :lmao:

Going in there drunk would just make it better! "I'm full of the holy spirits" the 40% kind.

I had a problem a few years ago with a man who loved to write me letters and call me even after I asked him to stop. My solution was to send him a certified letter asking him to stop writing and calling me, that futher contact would be considered harassment and I would then pursue a restraining order. I also sent the letter to his pastor. The shit stopped immediately! :HaHa:

I had a problem a few years ago with a man who loved to write me letters and call me even after I asked him to stop.  My solution was to send him a certified letter asking him to stop writing and calling me, that futher contact would be considered harassment and I would then pursue a restraining order.  I also sent the letter to his pastor.  The shit stopped immediately!  :HaHa:

I would not be at all surprised if it ends up like that for me. It is unreal the lengths they will go to try to get me in their building and under their thumb. See, back in the "good ol' days", I was a christian puppet, was easily controlled, completely brainwashed. Since I have grown a spiritual spine and common sense, they can not handle it. So, they are in pursuit for my soul. I know that I would like the shit to stop, so do not be surprised that some day I post it on here that I sent them a certified letter!

Perhaps you could say something to them like, "I joined the local witches coven and we placed a hex on you."

(Or would that make it worse?)

What's funny is that I've been to churches where they kicked people out for certain behaviors...

Has anyone been kicked out of the church? Find out what behavior would get you kicked out and do it. Go to church in your underwear if you have to. Or sing too loud, or hit on the pastor, swear during prayer requests, or what have you. Have fun with it.

Can any of you former churchies imagine that? 'Do we have any prayer requests?' 'Yeah this fuckin bunion is driving me batshit crazy!' How would that go over?

Incidentally I would never have the courage to do any of this stuff, but it's funny to think about.

I had a friend in high school who DID have the courage to do this stuff, but I haven't talked to him since HS and I don't know if he is up to doing this kind of stuff in church.... oh how I wish I could borrow him! It is quite the sight (in my mind)....

They just don't get it. I know I have posted something like this once before (sorry about doing it again) but damn, it feels good to be able to rant about it to people that understand what it is like.

Totally feel your pain on this topic. I went through that cycle for awhile for myself. Luckily I gained enough knowledge & strength that I now have an aura of anti-Christianity around me, so they don't mess with me anymore.

Hope you can get there too. :)

Hope you can get there too. :)

That. Or you could just go and sing really off-key and obnoxiously loud, then when everyone is quiet start hooting & hollering things like, "You tell em' Preach!" "Woo! Go God Go. Go God go!", "Bring that gospel baby. BRING IT!!!" or the like.

Angel, just invite them to join you the next time your coven meets :eek: ....they won't know that you aren't a practicing Wiccan :Duivel7: and will beat feet for the exit! :58:

Tell everyone that you are gay.

I haven't been asked to attend chuch by anyone since 1978. :grin:

Hmm...well, you could always change your phone number and only give it out to a select few.

I have a simple solution for your problem. Just tell the person you were pissed off the other day and said "goddamn the fuckin' Holy Spirit" and there's really no point in going to church.