Goodbye Jesus

Calling All Pagans: Magical Help Needed

Tabula Rasa

Ok folks, what I need is for everyone to concentrate as much power, magickal,psychic, or what have you on this thread.

B.P still hasn't stopped the oil spill in the gulf, so even if this is a fool's errand, I think we should all try to see if we can combine forces and try to seal off the leak and dissipate the oil before more damage is done.

For my part, I'm going to try to use Chaos Magic and soak up whatever background energy is around, and use my own energy to help pull this off.

Although there are a few techniques unique to chaos magic (such as some forms of sigil magic), chaos magic is often highly individualistic and borrows liberally from other belief systems, due to chaos magic having a central belief that belief is a tool. Some common sources of inspiration include such diverse areas as science fiction, scientific theories, traditional ceremonial magic, neoshamanism, Eastern philosophy, world religions, and individual experimentation. Despite tremendous individual variation, chaos magicians (or "chaotes") often work with chaotic and humorous paradigms, such as the worship of Hundun from Taoism or Eris from Discordianism. Some chaos magicians also use psychedelic drugs in practices such as psychedelic semenancy or chemognosticism.

Please post whatever magical sigils, selected spells, or whatever else you think will help. Also, do any rituals etc, that you think will help make this work. Focus as much energy as you can on this thread and eliminating the spill and leak.

Good luck to us all, and hope this works.

And now here's my part.

Sakurastar.jpg

Hail Sakura, Lord of the Stars! Hail Sakura,Mother of Darkness and Light! All worlds and the void that contains them art thine. Great Master, we call upon the unspeakable might of thy sizeless hand. Reach down and purify the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Seal the leak, so the waters which are home to much life shall no longer be poisoned.

Dissolve the contaminating oil which has caused such harm to the creatures of the sea, and let them be healed of the afflictions it has brought them.

You are the all-in-one and one in all, and we call upon your great might in our time of need.

So Mote it be.

25676_104756352885819_100000543634988_125453_6693818_n.jpg

LaSirene, we near your beautiful Gulf Coast send you love and hope. Our hearts are hurt for what we have done to your womb, for the trash flowing into your waters, for the black bloody oil spewing out of the floor. We did this, and we can only ask forgiveness, and plead for your understanding. We will do all we can to clean your waters, but we need your help. I pray you can aid us is cleaning our home, and bless us with your lovely clean waters again, filled with all the natural riches that we enjoy.

I thank you for so many summers in your clear waters, for your richness in sea life, and my life's blood.

My blood is salty, like your waters. My pain is your pain. I will ache until you are healthy again, Mami Wata.

I thought of another song.

Candle magic spell:

1 green candle

2 white candles

Light each and meditate deeply upon the earth and healing the seas. Imagine the fish and the coral, the kelp and the sea mammals. Repeat as necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

(draws the runes Uruz, Laguz and Naudiz) I see Jörð shifting and pinching the ground under the water to choke off the flow of the well from below, and Njörðr using the power of the ocean to pile up more earth on top.

37230_409399199630_103609744630_4307161_6526115_n.jpg

My coven is working with advanced semenancy techniques in order to help inoculate Gaia against the toxins being pumped into her oceans and with the hope that we might see the future path of the oil.

In a week we will have a group semenancy session utilizing the synaptic sacraments.

Blessed be!

• 1 month later...
Guest InvertedCross

Ok folks, what I need is for everyone to concentrate as much power, magickal,psychic, or what have you on this thread.

B.P still hasn't stopped the oil spill in the gulf, so even if this is a fool's errand, I think we should all try to see if we can combine forces and try to seal off the leak and dissipate the oil before more damage is done.

this is the most hypocritical and unworthy post it has ever been my mispleasure to deign to read. magick is NOT meant to be used in this way!!!! and chaos (so-called) magick sounds like it comes from an RPG game! no no no no NO! u dont know anything about magick at all. further more, posting some damn dbz video and calling it "magick" is nothing short of a MOCKERY of TRUE magickal practitioners.

i wud link to a place where u can learn about REAL magick, but as it happens, i dont think ur worthy of even that, so instead i will unfortunately have to educate u by other means.

so u listen, "tabula rasa", and listen carefully: out of sheer spite for this insult to all true magicians, i am going to use my genuine, satanic rituals, and bend all my power and demons towards making the oil spill worse than ever, and causing as much misery and suffering as possible.

satan has revealed to me that in a minimum of three days things WILL get worse.

when ur futile attempts to change the nature of the world FAIL, u will see wherein lies ur error. i hope ur happy. and know i do this for ur own good.

this is the most hypocritical and unworthy post it has ever been my mispleasure to deign to read. magick is NOT meant to be used in this way!!!! and chaos (so-called) magick sounds like it comes from an RPG game! no no no no NO! u dont know anything about magick at all. further more, posting some damn dbz video and calling it "magick" is nothing short of a MOCKERY of TRUE magickal practitioners.

i wud link to a place where u can learn about REAL magick, but as it happens, i dont think ur worthy of even that, so instead i will unfortunately have to educate u by other means.

so u listen, "tabula rasa", and listen carefully: out of sheer spite for this insult to all true magicians, i am going to use my genuine, satanic rituals, and bend all my power and demons towards making the oil spill worse than ever, and causing as much misery and suffering as possible.

when ur futile attempts to change the nature of the world FAIL, u will see wherein lies ur error. i hope ur happy. and know i do this for ur own good.

Seeing how Yahweh is really the most evil being created, I don't think Satan is going to be too worried about your feeble prayers.

• 1 month later...

Seeing how Yahweh is really the most evil being created, I don't think Satan is going to be too worried about your feeble prayers.

I think that poster was a spoof

I am not sure why we would do this. Wouldn't a cave in cause the possibility of MORE oil coming out? I need to ask what, exactly, you want this spell to do. I know you want it to stop the leak, but I do not know how.