Goodbye Jesus

Progressive Recreational Fundimetalism

Yaoi Huntress Earth

One of my stepmom's friends' parents was mortified by the thought of globalization, for some reason. That explains it.

Wow...I was greatly reminded of "Mystery Science Theater 3000" with that journey through the comic book..I could even "hear" those voices,lol...

Wow...I was greatly reminded of "Mystery Science Theater 3000" with that journey through the comic book..I could even "hear" those voices,lol...

I'd see it if someone MST3Ked this thing.

Wow. My mind is blown.

I'm speechless. I can't even think right now. That comic...can't criticize enough...where to start...

Wow. My mind is blown.

I'm speechless. I can't even think right now. That comic...can't criticize enough...where to start...

Just start wherever you want. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Just start wherever you want.  I'd love to hear what you have to say.

It might take awhile. Honestly, that comic is some fucked-up malt liquor. :Doh:

Right off the top of my head, even 1/4 of all the plagues/disasters hitting us in the end times would effectively destroy humanity, if not all life on earth. Like the 'star' (which the ancients thought meteors were) that plunges into the ocean and poisons 1/3 of the world's water.

I mean, how do you poison only 1/3 of the world's water starting by dropping a poison pill in the ocean? It would set off a cycle of destruction throughout the entire water cycle.

Unless god miraculously stops the poison from mixing through the entire water table and evaporating into rain-clouds, there goes the planet. If you dumped enough plutonium in the Atlantic ocean to destroy it, it would be in the Pacific ocean within days. The loss of life from plankton on up would be catastrophic, continuing up to man.

We'd be long gone before Armageddon. Hell, we wouldn't even make it past the 3rd trumpet or whatever. :twitch: