Goodbye Jesus

last letter from an old fundy friend

been borg again

thought you guys would find this interesting......

a week after my wife left me and the kid behind to pursue other relationships,I wrote to an old fundy friend of mine who I have known for 20 years, we hung out alot in high school, same church, old roomate. etc. Although I havent seen him in person for 8 years, cuz he lives out of state. I was depressed and wrote him a letter telling him what had happened. I never even mentioned christainity in the letter... and this is what I received....

As a result of these letters,I told him to fuck off and never speak to me again.

I have only told two people in my life to fuck off, him and my christian wife after I found out about her affairs behind my back...........

ANYWAY here it is....

I have been there, where you are at. and know the mistakes you have made because i have made them. So i speak from expeirence. All your "empirical knowledge" cannot discredit that

nor deny that. You are just looking for a reason to blame God for your problems. Well you can use me for an excuse to blame God. I dont mind. In the end you will see........And i hope HE tells you ..Well Done!!!!

why share your personal problems with me if in the last ten years we spent less than two hours with each other? That time together has nothing to do with freindship. Its your ability or inability to accept and recognize my belief system. You are always putting it down. Stating its non imperical etc

Deal with it move on and get over it. Dont use it as a justification to hate God. God didnt do this to you. And it may be you are partly to blame. there is always two sides to the story. What ihave heard from you, and correct me if i am wrong, is to use this as a justification to prove to yourself that the bible is wrong, antiquated and doesnt apply to you.

People have tried to do that for years. In the end they have become bitter. Think about it in the true sense of empiricism (objectively and logically).

have a good life. i have tried to show you that life can be so much better if you trust God. God will ultimatly judge your motives and life. I commit you to His hand.

PS........I will no longer be available by email. I will be conducting missions with the military on the war on terror. i hope you find what you are looking for and hear what you want to hear.

There are people who are destined from birth and chosen to hate God. In the end they will grudginly and bitterly glorify God. then will be eternaly separated. Why live a life of misery only to find eternal misery when its over? Regardless if you "choose" to believe or not doesnt make you any wiser or more knowledgeable to the facts. you have chosen to ignore the facts and live separate from God as your own god. That is why you face the problems. its not God's fault.

Its merely the consequences of your decisions. its not dave lewis's fault, your step dad's or your wife's. until you can accept the fact that you are a depraved sinner and recognize Christ's sacrifice for sin, you will not find fullfilment. That is all. as i stated earlier you are in Gods hand now. Good bye Paul.....i am now leaving.

Evidence? open your eyes and quite using the woe is me or feel sorry for me gig. you are not going to find the answers you seek in your life when you are steeped in bitterness, pride and anger. God will never disappoint you. People on the hand will always disapoint. get over it and move on. You have a completly closed mind. In the ancient world the word they used for someone who was closed minded is idiot. Read Job to find out how he dealt with personal suffering. read malachi to find out how he dealt with an unfaithful wife. In all our emails back and forth you have always failed to take responsibility for yourself. you want everything to fit into your neat little box. Thas not how life works. If thats the way you want it then prepare for a long and bitter struggle with disappointment, cause brother whether you want to believe or not

you will be miserable.....weeping and nashing of teeth. You have surrounded yourself with like minded people. And refused the freindship with people who have grasped thae idea that God never disappoints. They dont live perfect lives but they have the assurance that when its all said and done they will hear the words.....Well Done! So the ball is in your court. The choice you have is for eternity and the stakes are high my freind

If what i have said hurts then perhaps consider what i am saying rather that blaming everyone else. your bitterness will keep you from developing close and personal freindships. If you cant take some criticism or advice its not my fault.

You can tell him fuck off for me to. What an asshole.

...wow. Just wow.

Your scumbag Fundie ex-friend reminds me of my scumbag Fundie ex-boyfriend....

Whoa. With "friends" like this, who needs enemas? Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.

Sounds like my cube mate (and spells about the same).

"You were never a true friend"

:eek: What a pompous, arrogant ASSHOLE!!!!

Also one of those "know it alls"....I don't blame you for being pissed off.....this is the kind of person I would write out of my life...and tell them to lose my number.

:loser:

Some friend. He really eased your burden, didn't he?

Well, at least now you know what kind of 2nd-rate person he really is. You probably terrified him with your de-conversion and now he wants to make a big show to his supernatural overlord that he's not down with any backsliders.

Sad, really. I almost feel sorry for him - what a miserable little man he must be.

Tell him to go shove his fucking god, jesus, and holy spirit so far up his ass that he can tongue his own asshole with his god's blessing.

If what i have said hurts then perhaps  consider what i am saying rather that blaming everyone else. your bitterness will keep you from developing close and personal freindships. If you cant take some criticism or advice its not my fault.

Not true. You have friends here! Okay, maybe not super-close and in-person-personal, but friend anyhoo.

Btw, that dude only will last until something hits him, and he gets a disappointment in life, he'll see how far his "religion" takes him.

BBA, I am sorry that your wife left you and your child for someone else. I hope someone feeds her diseased chicken for being so horribly selfish. For this shithead to tell you that you are blaming her for something you did is just awful. I hope your life stabalizes, and you regain what you lost - and more. You deserve better that either of these people have ever offered you.

HANG IN THERE!

Hate to say this about a person that you may have cared about, bba, but, he sounds like an animal masquarading as a man.

Ya know Borgster, in real.life there are far too many assholes and so little time to clean them all..

Let this assklown pass outa your life like the turd he is. As he flows downstream to be flushed, wave, if so inclined, and move onto better things.

Its gonna hurt when someone you thought was a friend and confidant nutwhacks you from behind and leaves you on the deck writhing..

Heal up man, that kind of shit always does, and work on finding those folks who are more like minded and less *god-minded*...

Sounds like life, the real meat.game has dealt you a handfulla shitty things all in a row..

Remember, all things pass and heal eventually. They may not do so to our liking, but things do *get better*.

You've got friends across the 'net here amigo, don't let the shit of life build up so deep that you break your back and will trying to cart it all..

kevinL

Something tells me he'll be going to see his god very very soon. his,  will be conducting missions with the military on the war on terror

Is he joining the army then? ha ha ha. He won't survive. This is like a suicide letter for him isn't it.

he is a staff sargent, in the army driving supply trucks of all things.

I feel for him, he must be stressed out.

he has told me this Iraqi War is the End time war of Evil vs. Good.

A sprititual war of Islam vs. Christianity.. he honestly beleives that.

thanks for the kind words about my wife.

I must add that my wife's moral justification for leaving me

was that I dont make enough money. SInce she started making more money than me for the first time in our marriage. She has been selling furniture for the past year, and her income is $40,000 which is a huge amount of money for her. All of the sudden I am the loser because my business has brought in $20,000 profit for the past few years.. and all her other coworkers seem more desirable than me because they make more money.

and her new boyfriend makes about $30-$40 thousand a year.

well guess what, I just started a job making $50-$60,000 a year. doing the exact same thing I have been doing for 10 years.....

I cant wait to shove my first paycheck up her ass and see the look on her face LOL

I cant wait to shove my first paycheck up her ass and see the look on her face LOL

I wouldn't even tell her. Just start living your 'higher' lifstyle and let her find out for herself. :Duivel7:

BBA's wife - Hey, where'd you get the money for that?

BBA - What the fuck do you care? It's none of your damn business.

a week later...

BBA's wife - Hey, you're lookin' pretty sharp in those new clothes.

BBA - Yeah, that's what my twenty year old girlfriend says too.

another week later...

BBA's wife - Wow! That's a really nice car. Can you take me for a ride?

BBA - No. I don't want shit all over the carpet.

:mellow:

Good luck with the new job, BBA. :woohoo:

I've read the other thread, and I don't completely agree with how that place operates, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do, I guess. :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

i just want this guys email address ( idont care if he is in iraq, he can still check his email)...send him anonymous emails letting him know what a jack ass he is...make it so he cant open his email withough having to wade through 100 emails from us selfish godless sinners...what an ass!!...so much for the love and understanding that christ brings in to our lives...i guess he forgot to skip over that whole chapter on love...god dammit i hate it when people act like that...and he had the nerve to say that you were hurt by people in the church...yeah buddy!! people like you, you fucktard!

oh and i agree...the best way to rub your wifes nose in it? be happy

BBA,

I'm very sorry that you are being dicked by your ex and "friend."

That fundy is a sadist. He is completely out of his shit! He just projects onto you that he is a bitter, closed-minded fucker. I want him to take over for Dear Abby for a month. That would be hilarious. :D

What is your ex gonna do if tough times come to her financially?

But the main revenge is that you are a good person.

To your wife, it might hurt her to see you with a bunch of hot models in their 20's entering your private bunker with Kama Sutra in hand. But just being a good person and waiting for time to heal most of the hurt will be very sweet for you. The hurt will heal. The best case for them is for them to feel hurt combined with guilt. You're in a much better seat than them.

Best of Luck,

GiantBear

I hope your divorce is finalized. And I hope you have primary custody of your child. If you don't, you might want to hold off on rubbing that money in your ex-wife's face.

Cause if she can swing it, she'll get primary custody of the kid....AND a nice piece of your new paycheck for herself.

She left you because of money.

You can bet she'll screw you out of it too.

"God will never disappoint you. People on the hand will always disapoint."

I've heard that before....if God exists then this website proves that statement wrong.

Guest Soulfire
PS........I will no longer be available by email. I will be conducting missions with the military on the war on terror.

Who would Jesus bomb? Hopefully he goes a does some street preaching in Najaf or Falluja, I'm sure the locals will really appreciate it.

I hope your divorce is finalized. And I hope you have primary custody of your child. If you don't, you might want to hold off on rubbing that money in your ex-wife's face.

Sorry to hear about the chaos in your life right now. A lot of disruptive emotional energy, I'm sure.

White_Raven is giving you excellent advice and rationale. Child custody will come up if it isn't already legally settled and disputes can get nasty. I've only been a sideline observer, but there doesn't appear to be a whole lot of predictability regarding how courts will order child custody and support.