Goodbye Jesus

Attention Creationists and IDers!!!

Caretaker

Oh, and I am going to add....

Complexity does NOT imply design!

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Complexity does NOT imply design!

Almond! Almond!

:notworthy:

:grin:

Almonds??

Share!!!

:yum:

Almond!  Almond!

:notworthy:

:grin:

Ramen! Almonds! (I'm a universalist chocolatist FMS-ist :grin: )

There isn't a valid reason why you can't believe in god and evolution. Genesis can't be anything more than an allegory, and that's fine if you understand it as that. If god caused life to evolve instead of magically poofing it up in a week, so what? Why should that destroy your faith?

The problem is when fanatics and extremists try to make some kind of 'scientific' proof that evolution is bunk. Then we start taking leave of reality, and wind up teaching dogma in a science class.

Creation and Evolution actualy go hand in hand and compliment each other.

In the Bible I have read passages that refer to the Folly of Man, perhaps it was Folly to think we could seperate Creation and Evolution into two seperate ways.

After all after somthing is created does it not evolve from there onwards.

How can somebody proove Physicaly that a 24 hour day for a man, is a day for God?

Is it is not possible, for all we know a day for God could be a Billion years?

Evolution, what better way to show the handy work of the Lord than in the record of the Earth he created.

But hang on a minute the Evolutionist view point is that the word of God is not proof that word from Gods mouth alone created anything Physical.

Well the evolutionist can be prooven wrong there.

Here is your proof, the spoken word of God about the rebirth of the Nation of Israel.

Out of the mouth of God, recorded by Scribes he gave this word too thousands of years ago, to Physical fact in the World today.

Check your local atlas or watch the World news sometime for your Physical proof.

Creation and Evolution go hand in hand they cannot be divided.

Even now the Nation of Israel will begin to Evolve into the greater Nation it will be in Future times yet to come, to the point where Lord of Lords and King of Kings will return to sit on the Throne.

(For first he must put his own House in order)

Peace

Oh...so there is now way that people could have predicted way back when that the nation of isreal would be reformed? Pfft. Here's a prophecy, someday the United States won't be 1st in the world. OMG....when that happens will you call me a prophet of god?