Goodbye Jesus

The "extra" From Organizations Of Stuff

Guest end3

As it appears, there seems to be an ending to this search for God....either continuing in faith in a myth, or trying to figure out how organizations seem to produce an "extra" something.....a culture for a group of people maybe....things that are real and having definitions, but difficult to measure or quantify......"he has 4.72 emotion/body of anger".....10x in my case. Or, does the internet now possess a fickle consciousness like a human...or, like a video that was posted awhile back....does the universe possess some type of consciousness?

"She is full of life" might describe a soul given by God, or might be some unknown quantity to be potentially quantified by a particular arrangement of brain cells, or both.

And then there seems to be the directional flow of the "extra". I can see that the "extra" could be derived from placing units together in some quantity...and the extra derived from the interaction. I have also been part of an experience where I was sure, that the "extra" was external to me, revealing to me. I can see that regardless of the perception, one could argue that it is all from the former.....but can't provide any data to support the supposition other than we are natural systems.

I see the best answer in the Christian God myth, but I also see an answer in the potential for arrangement of things....that there is some number of things...and I guess mostly biological things, that produce a complexity that we can't get our science around, even with the help of our own brains......the possibilities for interaction too great to calculate and then the answer being lost in the calculations.

It's just all personal ramblings from what I have learned here "discussing" such. I realize it is nothing new....just am sure there should be a breakthrough in some form......a knowing of God through the second advent, or a knowing by science.

I apologize for potentially getting the vernacular incorrect....much of this is not my field.

I realize it is nothing new....just am sure there should be a breakthrough in some form......a knowing of God through the second advent, or a knowing by science.

It isn't going to happen. :shrug: