Goodbye Jesus

Computer Art

Amethyst

I recently made some computer wallpapers, including fractals. You can find them at my personal website. I'm also planning to update this page soon with a few brand new ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet pics Amethyst. :) Very Kewl!

Yes very cool

I wish I had some sort of artistic ability but alas no it is not meant to be

Guest queen annie

Those are way cool. I especially like snowtower (firetower, too, but I'm more partial to cool colors), moondance, alienworld, and darktower. I guess I like towers.

I really admire your style--it is so different than mine, and I've just never been able to create such surrealistic beauty like that. Thanks for sharing!

I'm sure you've heard of (and visited) Digital Blasphemy? Very cool stuff, too.

Here are a couple of mine, if you're interested--

Two Palms

Neighbors

Swimming

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed. I have seen Digital Blasphemy, but don't want to pay to subscribe. I post some of my stuff on Caedes under my real name. You might recognize some of them in the new images section. Those are nice, QueenAnnie. I especially like "neighbors."

I wish I had some sort of artistic ability but alas no it is not meant to be

The nice thing about fractals is that you need no artistic ability at all. I use a free program called Apophysis. I tweak my images in Paint Shop Pro, which isn't free, but is relatively inexpensive compared to PhotoShop.

The nice thing about fractals is that you need no artistic ability at all.  I use a free program called Apophysis.  I tweak my images in Paint Shop Pro, which isn't free, but is relatively inexpensive compared to PhotoShop.

Try GIMP. It's free.