Goodbye Jesus

Greetings

snookums

Hi everyone

I was born and raised by Seven Day Adventists - when my parents both died I felt free of the burden of trying to have a non religious relationhship with religious people....(is this possible?)

Only to foul up and become immersed with my siblings shonky penticostal church a few years back.

You could say I'm god bothered!

I've never quite identified myself as a full on christian but I sure as hell have been fucked in the head by it all.

Pardon my quick intro...I'm not very good at these round robbin type things. I've joined you all because I've enjoyed reading this site for awhile and thought 'why not'.....I have a lot on my plate regarding religion - issues....yesss another person with issues..damn it.

I hope you welcome me and see my wonderful SOH.....fuck this is embarrassing.

Yo Snookums, you'll fit right in. Welcome to the site. :wave:

Meh, we all have issues.

Or at least used to.

Why else, after all, would you show up on the site?

Hello hello hello! :grin:

Hello/welcome! :) (I am new too... I have some issues also)

My clinical diagnosis is...

Fucked In The Head

:lmao:

Welcome to the site!

:thanks:

Thanks everyone....I can feel the love already....

I'm in a very silly mood today......ok add that to the diagnosis

She...is very silly.....yep I'm a she. :wicked:

Thanks everyone....I can feel the love already....

I'm in a very silly mood today......ok add that to the diagnosis

I kinda figured...not too many guys would chose the name Snookums.

Anyway, welcome to the site

Well, at least you got yourself away from the penties

that's a good sign,

many people can't get out, even after they leave

the penties are very good at head f ing

so, don't take it personally, like it was something you did

I have seen them f over well educated people,

bankers

lawyers

and

oh yeah, Dubya

now there is a poster child for the pentecostal head fuck routine

so, don't be to hard on yourself about it

they devour lots of people,

you were strong enough to get out alive

pleased to meet you

Beverly

Well, at least you got yourself away from the penties

that's a good sign,

many people can't get out,  even after they leave

Beverly

Thanks Beverly...I think the most important ingredient in my story was that I felt very much emotionally blackmailed by the pentie family member to join up but I didn't get too sucked in. The childhood with the SDA at least protected and helped me be very sensitive ...umm...easily triggered and very cautious bout buying into the crap. Unfortunately it wasn't the case from my older sibling. I call her 'Dotty'...she has been 'captured' by the penties for over 13 years now......<lets out breath> long story

Anyway...My stroy is different I suppose to most of you here... I don't know ...but I was baptisted or at least I agree to be because of some kind of bond I had with Dotty. I was totally open about the fact that I was moving away to another state right after that but I guess they didn't hear me. ANd not long after I had arrived in my new state, I was instructed by the pastor to return to the flock...baaa...somekind of guideline they had but didn't tell me about before I left.

To cut this post short...yes I understand that the penties are a dangerous cult like organisation that keeps families apart basically. Very manipulative!

Boy ...I literally suffered 6 long years of badgering - I think its called witnessing <sacasm> and saw Dotty change. What gives me the shits!!! is that I hadn't bothered to investigate the subject of religion terriblly well at that stage and didn't even know what a pentie was!

That's it...I've been researching...talking on another forum....but I see huge gaps in community service here in Aust at least ...not too many people here in my trade...(counselling) know about spiritual abuse in the context of 'normal' type religions. Maybe one day...but most places think of it in terms of 'satanic rituals' etc...

I think the closest discussion to 'spiritual abuse' we have here in Aust is the dialog between the Aboriginal and TOrress Strait Islander peoples.

• 4 months later...

Cool! Another person of SDAish extraction. I can sure hear ya on the "didn't every get the good parts" under the SDA system. Of course I did finally get 5 good years of christianity in before discovering that its all so wrong.

Welcome to the site. We all have issues here. So you'll fit right in. :woohoo:

It should be "my family was abducted" you snot rocket. you see, family is a singular.

Welcome to Dave's house, as Nivek would say. Hope you'll find yourself much wiser for it.

And don't think I'll accept 'family' as a plural, cuz I won't, you squirrelly freak.

It should be "my family was abducted" you snot rocket. you see, family is a singular.

Welcome to Dave's house, as Nivek would say. Hope you'll find yourself much wiser for it.

And don't think I'll accept 'family' as a plural, cuz I won't, you squirrelly freak.

Am I to take all that as an insult.

"snot rocket" :ugh:

"squirrelly freak" :ugh:

Okay ...fuckyouverymuch!

Sad.. you needed to get that off your chest, are you some kind of GRAMMA PO LEECE?

perhaps not fully de-programed or whatever ya want to call it. Ever heard of the idea that people are not always focused on the same things you are?. I'm at a loss here...'wiser' like yourself? Do you generally 'welcome' new poster's this way? I'm a little shocked and bewildered to tell you the truth, reminds me of the treatment I used to get at church!

:ugh:

to continue with my testicle ...yep I said 'testicle"...(I like to say rude words sometimes for the hell of it)..... :vent:

WERE....yes they were! ...a long time ago. Now they (my family ) are not abductee's....I think they like being member's of that church They can walk out anytime they like. No one is holding a pistol to their heads....been member's for over 13 odd years now. That kinda suggests a certain loyality..an expression of free will and all that jazz.

While I"m at it....I think its great that I stopped myself from buying to that cult crap aka RRoss and CAN apologetic (not very sorry) christian hype and take certain ADVICE ...that I can too can free my funky fundy family from the nasty grips of some stupid preacher man....you see, its all his fault. Blame the pastor - means the individual need not take ownership nor responsibility for their own actions..blabla bla

:wicked:

Yeah..I'm wiser

Cool! Another person of SDAish extraction. I can sure hear ya on the "didn't every get the good parts" under the SDA system. Of course I did finally get 5 good years of christianity in before discovering that its all so wrong.

Oh..great I'd like to chat about SDA"ism some more. I didn't realise what a eerky reputation they have around the traps..meaning ex xian type circles. Its pretty much ancient history for me. I've long discovering that its all fantasy, wishful thinking and fear based. But wowee...what an impact on kids. I hate that. *exhausted* ..from it all.

Welcome to the site. We all have issues here. So you'll fit right in.

thanks boink666 - that's nearly as bad as 'snookums'.. :thanks::HaHa:

89820[/snapback]

I kinda figured...not too many guys would chose the name Snookums.

Yeah, and not many would choose " sand in my vagina" as one of their gods. Hehehe. Hiya, Snookums!

Am I to take all that as an insult.

"snot rocket"

"squirrelly freak"

Okay ...fuckyouverymuch!

Sad.. you needed to get that off your chest, are you some kind of GRAMMA PO LEECE?

perhaps not fully de-programed or whatever ya want to call it. Ever heard of the idea that people are not always focused on the same things you are?. I'm at a loss here...'wiser' like yourself? Do you generally 'welcome' new poster's this way? I'm a little shocked and bewildered to tell you the truth, reminds me of the treatment I used to get at church!

to continue with my testicle ...yep I said 'testicle"...(I like to say rude words sometimes for the hell of it).....

WERE....yes they were! ...a long time ago. Now they (my family ) are not abductee's....I think they like being member's of that church They can walk out anytime they like. No one is holding a pistol to their heads....been member's for over 13 odd years now. That kinda suggests a certain loyality..an expression of free will and all that jazz.

While I"m at it....I think its great that I stopped myself from buying to that cult crap aka RRoss and CAN apologetic (not very sorry) christian hype and take certain ADVICE ...that I can too can free my funky fundy family from the nasty grips of some stupid preacher man....you see, its all his fault. Blame the pastor - means the individual need not take ownership nor responsibility for their own actions..blabla bla

Yeah..I'm wiser

As a matter of fact I DO consider myself the Grammar Police. Chief Detective, no other than. In the past I was both a Police Officer and an English teacher for significant periods of time, so I think that I have the qualifications.

All kidding aside, that whole post was nothing but a drunken, hard edge wolf-pack's welcome. Reading with sober eyes tends to cast a new light on things that were written with a completely different intent than was really expressed. :Doh: My sincerest and humblest apolologies for the offense of being a boorish clod negligently posting his hamfisted ramblings. Hope to see your posts here often, you're offbeat and funny, and a well-appreciated new character on board. I would like to extend a much warmer welcome this time, if I still reserve the honor of doing so.

Welcome Snookums!

:wave:

Taph

LOL greetings snookums.

I find it unusual that you would be offended by HuaiDan's comments seeing as you are an Aussie, well I assume you are an Aussie.

I think what HuaiDan was trying to say was,

" Hey I'm genetically enhanced but I like you anyways"

Well that's how I percieve it when people offend, intentionally or not.