Goodbye Jesus

Hello Everyone!

Guest ~@-@

Why, because my eyes are worse than yours? :scratch: I can't help it -- my eyesight was okay for several years, then I started getting near-sighted. You look good with or without...

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

That's not really true - I just wanted to say that because I just now realized the value of glasses on my head. Once I get new ones I will probably wear them more often. I think that's the case.

I think I shall dub thee AT-AT. *cues the Imperial march*
Neil,

When the AT-AT's entered the scene, they didn't play The Imperial March. There was a different tune for them called, The Battle in the Snow.

Duuuuuur-DUHn, duuuuuur-DUHn-DUHn.

If I have to, I'll even send you the piece.

I have it right here on my computer.

:vent:AAAAAAaaaaarrrrrrgh!!! :vent: <--- I just got a sharp pain in my head due to my excessive geekiness.

Geekiness rocks hardcore.

I should know. :)

Does it make me a geek if I happen to have all but one of the soundtracks to the Star Wars movies? :twitch:

<---- wears glasses. Has since he was 8.

I tried contacts. Didn't like them.

I have to agree with ~@-@. Girls in glasses are hawt. ^_^

but geek is good! great! glorious! :woohoo::HaHa:

I don't care to try contacts... the idea of sticking something on my eyeball alone... neh.

I was late.... I finally got glasses when I was 17. Actually, I had sharp vision until Jr. High... Astigmatism runs through my family.

I'd actually have to say that there is a grand total of 5 Shersons (extended family on my dad's side, from grandfather to my brother's kids) that I can think of who don't wear glasses.

Oh, and I guess I can say I am proud to be a geek..... Math geek, Computer geek, Linux geek in training, Star Trek geek......

Neil,

When the AT-AT's entered the scene, they didn't play The Imperial March. There was a different tune for them called, The Battle in the Snow.

If I have to, I'll even send you the piece.

I have the DVDs, and even I wasn't pay that close attention to the music during the battle of Hoth (of course, the fact that I know the official name of the battle might count as geekiness).

I just went with the tune that fans of the movies would most likely identify by name, and even if they didn't know the name, it should be obvious anyway which tune I'm referring to.

I know I'm a geek, I think I own/have downloaded more anime than most stores in my area even carry. :woohoo:

Also, star wars rocks

Of course you're a geek. You've got a Red Mage avatar. It gives a +4 to your geekiness.

In the words of Paris Hilton:

Geekiness is HOT!

Did Paris Hilton really say that? :scratch:

Did Paris Hilton really say that?

Maybe she did....

:Hmm:

Maybe not

I bet she stopped saying that when some geek hacked her cell phone number.

Want it?