Goodbye Jesus

Seekers & Those Who Study Gnosticism. Apotheosis Is Real.

Greatest I am

Gnostic thinking is the only way to achieve this wondrous goal and apotheosis or rapprochement to the Godhead is the only way to evolve your God within.

Sounds all too familiar to me - I suppose we are just going to have to take your word for it?

Gnostic thinking is the only way to achieve this wondrous goal and apotheosis or rapprochement to the Godhead is the only way to evolve your God within.

Sounds all too familiar to me - I suppose we are just going to have to take your word for it?

Only as an anecdotal rendering.

Note that I place the onus on you as your own master and do not push a dogma or ask for cash.

I have no motive other than to inform.

You will believe whatever you want regardless by looking within at what you know. I only advocate looking deeper.

Regards

DL

I only advocate looking deeper.

Regards

DL

I did, and there's nothing there. Even if there was, it offers nothing to me, so why should I care?

I only advocate looking deeper.

Regards

DL

I did, and there's nothing there. Even if there was, it offers nothing to me, so why should I care?

No one says you have to.

Not all people are the same. Those who do will, those who do not will not.

Follow your bliss and enjoy life as much as you can.

There are sheeple in religions and there are sheeple without it.

I am not using that word in a particularly derogatory way so cut me a bit of slack please.

Regards

DL

Hmmm. The Only Way. That phrase sets off the bullshit detectors around here.

And mine just went PING - totally maxed out.

Good luck and know that Gnosticism is the only worthy way of looking at religions or at any philosophy.

To hell with religions; philosophy is just so much pissing in the wind.

I am not using that word in a particularly derogatory way so cut me a bit of slack please.

No.

Either Greatest was so open-minded that his brains fell out OR he's created yet another deity in his mind.

Greatest, are you taking everything that Acharya says to heart and as gospel? I think even she would want you to think for yourself and not just follow her like a blind believer of everything she says. The same goes for Bob Price and all.

Either Greatest was so open-minded that his brains fell out OR he's created yet another deity in his mind.

Greatest, are you taking everything that Acharya says to heart and as gospel? I think even she would want you to think for yourself and not just follow her like a blind believer of everything she says. The same goes for Bob Price and all.

And here I thought we were friends. Tsk tsk.

I invented nothing and I do not follow any particular dogma except for the highest moral position.

Regards

DL

And here I thought we were friends. Tsk tsk.

I invented nothing and I do not follow any particular dogma except for the highest moral position.

Regards

DL

We are friends. That's why I'm knocking you up side the head in order to put your brains back into your head.

Isha, Greatest I Am and I are also on another forum together. We've known each other for a while and if your "Prove it!" refers to what I said to him, I really don't have to prove anything to you, esp as a new comer. He and I agree on some things and we disagree on others. We obviously both agree that Acharya is onto something or we would not share this board and her board. We actually get along quite well and don't really disagree big time with each other. That doesn't mean we don't challenge each other to think about what the other is saying though. I think he knows when I'm giving him a hard time and challenging him to think a little.