Goodbye Jesus

SUV's and Christianity... NOW I get it!

Chad3232132

http://www.truechristian.com/

The website may actually appear to be done by a true hardcore fundamentalist Christian, but after reading a good bit of it I realized it was just a hilarious parody.

I found this on the website in the E-Mail Bag section... I had tears in my eyes I laughed so hard!

>>Why do people liken SUVs and Christianity together?

Many Christians drive SUVs for many reasons. In fact, this is done symbolically since SUVs and Christianity both do the same things.

SUVs VS. Christianity

TRUE FACTS THAT ARE TRUE SINCE WE USED THE WORD TRUE WHICH MAKES THEM TRUE SINCE THEY ARE FACTS WHICH MEANS THEY ARE TRUE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emits air which makes trees and plants grow more plentifully. This ensures healthy people and a higher chance of being smart enough to become a Christian.

~Emits the Word of God which unites all people in the world and makes the world peaceful. There is no war or murders. This is why America is the #1 Christian nation on Earth with the lowest divorce rates, crime rates, suicides, wars, nuclear weapons, guns, gangs, drugs, prostitution and so forth. The more Christian a nation gets, the less of these things you see (ignore what the Liberal Media tells you)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Is huge and powerful. Anything that gets in its way will be destroyed without remorse or regret and those inside will stay unaware of what has happened but laugh and be happy as they go on.

~See above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Can drive up mountains, over forests, knock down trees, hold two flags on each side and one flag in the back and one on the antenna and two in the rear windows with another on the children's side window and one on the dash board with three glued onto the room with five stapled to the fold out chairs, and can drive on water, and can go fast, and is so tall it can see over everything. It also shows how big your genitals are.

~Runs over Evil such as witches, Catholics, Fags, atheists, pagans, Muslims, pacifists, *beep* and communists MAKING THEM DEAD!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Is fuel efficient.

~Is knowledge efficient.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Takes you up mountains on stormy nights.

~Takes you up to Heaven. <<

Evolutionismists say that dinosaurs died out 65 trillion years ago. Yeah right, how stupid is that? I already dissproved that in the Carbon "Dating" discussion. Dinosaurs in the older days were called dragons. All of the dragons were slain in the Dark Ages by knights since they were evil lizards after the great flood.

I really dig this guy! :lmao:

Thank you for that link, I cried!! :lmao:

I read the e-mails, they are so funny.

Thank you for that link, I cried!! :lmao:

I read the e-mails, they are so funny.

Read the "Kidz Page" area on that site- funniest stuff you'll ever read.

Yeah, this page is rather popular, it's been linked to in at least three seperate threads.

Good parody stuff, though not exactly my cup of tea. Maybe it's because I've met people who would say this sort of thing?

Merlin