Goodbye Jesus

Sky Angel

BasesLoaded

Has anyone seen this yet? (Sky Angel) It's an uplifting and entertaining television service that can be viewed on your TV or PC. Enhance the spiritual atmosphere in your home with the widest variety of Christ-centered inspirational programming available anywhere.(taken from their home page).

Looking at the channel line up for this provider i never realized just how many faith based networks were out there...i also love the names of the packages (Faith Package, Family Package and Family Values Package). I just found out of this wonderful service as i was looking for cable providers in my area that offer the MLB network and this was one of the 3 that popped up lol.

So would anyone in there believing heyday consider getting this? I know a few years ago my grandmother switched providers to i believe dish so she could get more of those crazy networks.

Even though my "trolldar" is pinging, I'll play ball. I never liked Christian EntertainmentTM because I always found it to be too insipidly dull and flavorless. It's the same thing over again but with names and places changed--kind of like Shakespeare's formula but with even less substance and wit.

even tho this vid is mid 80s, there is still some crazy lady on one of those channels who does hair and makeup JUST like this

I saw commercials for this forever ago, quite succesful, scary enough. XD

Even when I was a Christian, I wouldn't have watched that bland religious crap. Give me heathen sports and entertainment instead...does Sky Angel have NHL Center Ice, or does hockey not have enough 'family values'? :scratch:

I never liked Christian movies or music even when I was a fundie.

My wife's aunt and unlce have Sky Angel and that's all that is ever on when we are over there.

Even when I was a Christian, I wouldn't have watched that bland religious crap. Give me heathen sports and entertainment instead...does Sky Angel have NHL Center Ice, or does hockey not have enough 'family values'? :scratch:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that could never stand this stuff looks like a bunch of you guys couldn't either, and it doesn't look like they have much of anything nhl on there sadly(my favorite pro league to watch) but they do have MLB and NFL networks so i guess those 2 sports are much more family friendly.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that could never stand this stuff looks like a bunch of you guys couldn't either, and it doesn't look like they have much of anything nhl on there sadly(my favorite pro league to watch) but they do have MLB and NFL networks so i guess those 2 sports are much more family friendly.

Because sports is so of the devil.