Goodbye Jesus

Scared Away My First Fundies!

SirPhoenix

The doorbell rang this morning. Two guys in suits were there wanting to show me "what the bible really says". If I had been in a better mood I works have had some fun with them. As I felt like shit I just told them, "go away, I'm an atheist." They practically ran. I wasn't expecting tha. At any rate, I was amused.

When you're an atheist, you're pretty much the devil personified. Not really sure why that is, but it's not a stigma that's going away anytime soon.

At least it's good that we can scare them away and not have to listen to their nonsense.

Heh, true. An unintended advantage.

When you're an atheist, you're pretty much the devil personified. Not really sure why that is, but it's not a stigma that's going away anytime soon.

We have the "free thinkers disease" and they're scared shitless of catching it.

The doorbell rang this morning. Two guys in suits were there wanting to show me "what the bible really says". If I had been in a better mood I works have had some fun with them. As I felt like shit I just told them, "go away, I'm an atheist." They practically ran. I wasn't expecting tha. At any rate, I was amused.

Base to phoenix....base to phoenix....YOU'VE GOT INCOMING!

Nicely done. We don't get door-to-door fundies around Chicagoburbia but I've often wondered what I would say if we did. If they had kids with them I'd try to tell kids the "truth" about how Jesus actually cooked and ate babies but I doubt I'll get the chance.

We have the "free thinkers disease" and they're scared shitless of catching it.

:lmao:

Yup! Except it's not so much a disease as it is a logical upgrade! (But yes, to them it's a disease.)

Nicely done. We don't get door-to-door fundies around Chicagoburbia but I've often wondered what I would say if we did. If they had kids with them I'd try to tell kids the "truth" about how Jesus actually cooked and ate babies but I doubt I'll get the chance.

I got door-to-door fundies exactly once here in Las Vegas. It was some nice old grandma with some young foxy redhead, so I didn't want to be mean. They were polite and said goodbye as soon as they saw I wasn't interested.

For some reason the JWs and the Mormons avoid this neighborhood, though Las Vegas by no means has a shortage of Mormons.

I got door-to-door fundies exactly once here in Las Vegas. It was some nice old grandma with some young foxy redhead, so I didn't want to be mean. They were polite and said goodbye as soon as they saw I wasn't interested.

For some reason the JWs and the Mormons avoid this neighborhood, though Las Vegas by no means has a shortage of Mormons.

They might have been Mormons or JW. All the same to me now anyway. They did have suits on and one was wearing a fedora. He was a tweaked out little fuck.

If it had been a hot red head, I woulf have had them in for coffee.

I would have so much fun with them, destroying there beliefs. I don't care if it is a grandma. If it was a hot red-head, I would flirt like crazy with her.

It would be nice to have some pamphlets around to give them to show the bible is not the word of god. I kind of feel sorry for them for being so brainwashed they think they have to go door to door.

We don't seem to have any door-to-door crazies here in NOLA. But I did terrify a couple of doe-eyed JW chicks back in 'Bama.

Through the screen door, I screamed "YOU JUST INTERRUPTED THE BEST SEX I'VE HAD WITH MY GIRLFRIEND ALL YEAR, THIS BETTER BE GOOD!"

I never saw someone bolt up the driveway so fast! :lmao:

I would have so much fun with them, destroying there beliefs. I don't care if it is a grandma. If it was a hot red-head, I would flirt like crazy with her.

Why do you think I would have invited them in?