Blues In A Rough

Guest Valk0010

Just a couple more lessons.....................................

I know I am not that good, I enjoy it though, and some of it didn't stink to me.

OH -MY- GOD VALK!! I am sooooo sorry! I did not know that this was you learnig to play!! I really am so sorry. You keep up the good work man!

I mean that. I LOVE the 'blues'! Please accept my hug for you today as you continue to practise!

Guest Valk0010

I know I am not that good, I enjoy it though, and some of it didn't stink to me.

OH -MY- GOD VALK!! I am sooooo sorry! I did not know that this was you learnig to play!! I really am so sorry. You keep up the good work man!

I mean that. I LOVE the 'blues'! Please accept my hug for you today as you continue to practise!

No worries, I have played alot off and on for a few years, and now just trying to do more then simple stuff. Which means I gotta learn more.

Vak - Is that really you? that is beautiful ! I mean that! You really should continue to 'brush up', because I can hear the potential of being a really good guitarist!. I grew up in a very musical family. .

Guest Valk0010

Aww I would watch it again and again valkie to see your cute face of concentration while you play, lol. :HaHa:

Wonder if his sex face is the same as his guitar face? :lmao:

U-Know-That-Shit-Is-Fuckin-Ridiculous.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Miz-Girl-U-MAD