Goodbye Jesus

Par Experiences A Miracle

par4dcourse

I was sitting there on the couch innocently enough, sipping coffee and watching "Let's Make a Deal". The lady dressed as an ostrich had just won a new refrigerator, and I was thinking about something I had written on ex-c and about getting a sandwich (bologna).

Suddenly, my eye focused on a tiny square of embossed plastic on the rug. Now my grands were here making Valentines and watching the tele and eating everything in site yesterday and left a mess, as kids are prone to do, so there was no telling where the scrap came from.

I picked it up, since I'm blurry past 3 inches, and lo and behold (people just don't lo and behold enough nowadays) there imprinted on the tiny square were the letters J C !!!!!!!!!

You obviously see where I'm going with this. I was thinking about Jesus Christ and pick up a tiny shard with JC on it. It could only mean one thing.............

It was a miracle the wife hadn't noticed I haven't vacuumed yet, and I hastily got it done. phew.gif

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Praise the Lard!

I was sitting there on the couch innocently enough, sipping coffee and watching "Let's Make a Deal". The lady dressed as an ostrich had just won a new refrigerator, and I was thinking about something I had written on ex-c and about getting a sandwich (bologna).

Suddenly, my eye focused on a tiny square of embossed plastic on the rug. Now my grands were here making Valentines and watching the tele and eating everything in site yesterday and left a mess, as kids are prone to do, so there was no telling where the scrap came from.

I picked it up, since I'm blurry past 3 inches, and lo and behold (people just don't lo and behold enough nowadays) there imprinted on the tiny square were the letters J C !!!!!!!!!

You obviously see where I'm going with this. I was thinking about Jesus Christ and pick up a tiny shard with JC on it. It could only mean one thing.............

It was a miracle the wife hadn't noticed I haven't vacuumed yet, and I hastily got it done. phew.gif

Par - your killin' me today! :lmao:

:lmao:

GLORY brother ! GLORY! AMENZ

I'm strongly considering joining the local "Our Lady of the Holy Rug" church, but I think they're going in a different direction altogether.silverpenny013Hmmm.gif