Goodbye Jesus

What If You're Wrong?

Not_Scarevangelist

I only play when the percentages are in my favor. In this instance, the percentage chance that a vengeful God will throw me into a lake of fire is so low, I'd be out of my mind to allow such a possibility to sway me.

I wouldn't be ashamed at all if I was wrong. I'm doing nothing wrong by believing like I do. If I was faulted by a god for not believing in him, I'd think it was his problem not mine.

I would say it wouldn't be the first time.smile.gif

Well if I am wrong, he will have to pause dying and all that shit for some time as he and I are going to have one long fucking conversation after I have bitch slapped him around a bit.

This what if is anyway a last appeal to emotion. Anyone that has already got to this question is only offering Pascal's wager as a last resort. Probably 50% of believers are in the Pascal category if not more.

If you use iron knuckles, god should go down in the first round. He has something of an allergy to iron.

Lol! If you have an iron chariot, he won't even fight you.

You know what would really suck? If Jehovah's Witness was the right answer. Fuck that noise. Go ahead and obliterate my soul on Judgment Day.

I'm going to hold my mouth open when I get hit by the holy fire so my head explodes! May as well make it memorable!

Well, if I was wrong, then God would know exactly why I believed what I believed and why I didn't what I didn't, so..

dawkins loves the sound of his own voice. if god is there, we will be having a loud conversation about his hide and seek behaviour.

Well, if I was wrong, then God would know exactly why I believed what I believed and why I didn't what I didn't, so..

That's what I figure, Shrug. And since I don't believe God hates me I figure He understands.