Goodbye Jesus

"God' is a f*@#ing DICK!

Checkmate

[i posted this on my blog and then thought that I'd share my anger with all of you.]

[rant on]

Okay. This is fucking it! I am TIRED of dealing with psychotic/retarded fucking humans who believe in gawd. The last straw came while reading all the latest bullshit arguments about “fulfilled prophecy” proving that “god” is in charge and that all is going according to “his” plan.

What the fuck?!?!?

Let me get this straight: You Christ-stains are actually “happy” and “thrilled” to believe that some invisible sky “daddy” has been orchestrating human history, like some divine puppet master? Maneuvering ALL OF HUMANITY like fucking chess pieces, as “he” plays some perverted game with our lives in a battle of wits with his arch-enemy “Satan”? Writing out our “script” like some demented comic book writer or a pulp fiction novelist?

And THIS brings you “comfort”? You WANT to believe that this is TRUE?!?

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!?!? This shit is NO different than the Greek, Roman and Egyptian notions of THEIR “gods” dabbling in human affairs! And we already agree that THEY are stupid. How is the Hebrew/Christ-stain story any better?!?

Personally, I take greater comfort in believing the universe is impersonal and random. At least when shit goes wrong in my life, and when people are born with no arms and legs, I can just chalk it up to an accident. Helluva lot better than attributing tragedy to some dickhead “god”, sitting up in “heaven” playing favorites, fucking with me and teaching people “lessons”!

Stupid fucking people! WHY?!?!? WHY does believing in a Puppet Master “god” bring you pleasure or comfort? How fucking brain dead must you be for THIS angle to please you?

I’m fucking done. I am DONE trying to talk sense into Christ-stains. Such people are BEYOND hope. Anybody who WANTS to believe that they are slaves and puppets and chess pieces for “god” and “his glory,” AND you take “COMFORT” in this? – such people have earned my total, withering, unabated scorn, derision and contempt.

May you NEVER breed and further contaminate the human gene pool! Fuck you, your “prayers”, your “miracles”, your “fulfilled prophecies”, and especially, fuck your “god”!

I don’t care how “nice” and “sweet” you are as a Christ-stain. If you believe in stupid shit, then YOU are a stupid shit! Case closed. Talk to the hand, cause THIS face ain’t listening. Fucking IDIOTS!!!!!

[/rant fucking off - but not over!]

Goodbye Jesus

PREACH IT BROTHA GRINCH :)

:vent:

:banghead:

You know they will not understand until they figure it out for themselves, if ever.

Music to the mean_old_man's ears..

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

kL

wow - what set off the ol' Grinch today????

LOL

wow - what set off the ol' Grinch today????

LOL

Trashy, old friend, my pot has been boiling all week from reading the "fulfilled prophecy" talk in the Lion's Den. I kept ALMOST posting replies to them, but I relented. I didn't bother because I KNOW what sort of people I'm dealing with. IDIOTS.

But I still wanted to get this off of my chest, so I let it fly here.

I feel SO much better now! :grin:

Mr. Grinch,

IMO the rant was way over the top.

To say the least, I don't agree that all Christians are stupid. And I don't think that I was stupid 8 months ago or even a few years ago. Non-believers usually have their stupid beliefs too.

My $.02

Peace,

GB

Mr. Grinch,

IMO the rant was way over the top.

To say the least, I don't agree that all Christians are stupid. And I don't think that I was stupid 8 months ago or even a few years ago. Non-believers usually have their stupid beliefs too.

My $.02

Peace,

GB

GB, you're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine. I don't think I was over the top. My definition of "over the top" is calling for someone's death (like Pat Robertson did). I didn't do that.

I prefer to speak honestly. It may be brutal, but that's just me.

Also, I was a Christ-stain once. And I painfully confess that I WAS an idiot for believing all that rubbish. (What other excuse can there be?)

If you so choose not to agree with me, that's fine. I wasn't looking for "agreement". Just popping off. But I still stand by my words. I'm entitled to my opinion, as well as my rage.

And as for non-believers having stupid beliefs also? So what? Then they are stupid as well. I'm not prejudiced against "Christians" in the stupid department, just venting against them for now. (I've got MANY targets to shoot at. This just isn't the proper forum for it.)

My two coppers.

Peace out.

GB, you're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine.  I don't think I was over the top.  My definition of "over the top" is calling for someone's death (like Pat Robertson did).  I didn't do that. 

I prefer to speak honestly.  It may be brutal, but that's just me.

Also, I was a Christ-stain once.  And I painfully confess that I WAS an idiot for believing all that rubbish.  (What other excuse can there be?)

If you so choose not to agree with me, that's fine.  I wasn't looking for "agreement". Just popping off.  But I still stand by my words.  I'm entitled to my opinion, as well as my rage.

And as for non-believers having stupid beliefs also?  So what?  Then they are stupid as well.  I'm not prejudiced against "Christians" in the stupid department, just venting against them for now.  (I've got MANY targets to shoot at.  This just isn't the proper forum for it.)

My two coppers.

Peace out.

Grinch,

Gotcha. :) I'm not the type to call people stupid. That's just me. But in a way I still think that they are. :shrug:

Peace,

GB

Also, I was a Christ-stain once.  And I painfully confess that I WAS an idiot for believing all that rubbish.  (What other excuse can there be?)

I deconverted from christianity 18 years ago, and to this day, I still

can't believe how stupid I was for believing in it.

Mr. Grinch, I don't think it's possible to have a real conversation with

most christ-stains (probably all of them). By and large, they're pre-

programmed dumb-bots who have a deeply ingrained need for some

imaginary sky-daddy to take care of them. I figure the only reason

to talk to most (if not all) of them is just to really torque them badly.

But then, in that case, that's you're not having a real conversation

with them, you're just having fun!

:fdevil:

By the way, the title of your post reminds me that there is an interesting

series of articles over at Evangelical Atheist called "God Is a Dick."

Check it out!

Grinch,

Gotcha. :) I'm not the type to call people stupid. That's just me. But in a way I still think that they are.  :shrug:

Peace,

GB

GB, message received and understood. You're a nice person. Nothing wrong with that.

I just happen to be a mean, cantankerous asshole. Tap dancing around the truth, and sparing feelings is not my way. It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it! :grin:

Yeah, the stupid prophecy posts and end times crap drives me up the wall, too. But if I posted a rant like that on my lj, I'd probably lost all but like, 2 or 3 of my friends. So I rant off-line in a regular journal instead when I'm feeling that vicious. I already had one friend who decided she couldn't be my friend anymore because I didn't share her faith.

OTOH, that is a really good way to find out who your true friends are, just in case you were wondering. ;)

By the way, the title of your post reminds me that there is an interesting

series of articles over at Evangelical Atheist called "God Is a Dick." 

Check it out!

Thanks for the heads up, GoD. I found it and will now partake. For those of you who are interested, it is here.

Wow! I have just vicariously fulfilled my 'rant against xtians' quota for the day .... just by reading your post!

My wife sincerely thanks you.

Keep saying what needs to be said.

Bravo Grinch,

I had a terribly long conversation with my Christian friend over Trisomy 21 (Down Syndrome). <sigh>

She argues that babies born abnormally are created that way by God because either the parents need to learn a good lesson, or the baby is making up for something that God found sinful.

I asked her where in the process of gene overexpression does God intervene. She said she didn't know, but she didn't need to know because God knows.

I was about to tell her that there is no place for divine intervention because doctors know how the gene mutates, the origins of defective chromosomes, etc., but I found it interesting that God could possibly punish a new-born baby - a person who has not had a chance to sin.

She told me she believes in reincarnation. A Christian??

I asked her how she could believe in something that absolutely does not align with her faith, and she said that her faith is personal, so she is a Christian, but also has her own beliefs.

Just another Christian designing their own recipie for faith. :vent:

Just another Christian designing their own recipie for faith.  :vent:

Agreed. We've one or three of THOSE "Christians" on this very forum!

And what a horrible thing to believe, that "god" is teaching parents a lesson through their suffering children! I suppose people who believe this think that "god" was justified in murdering King David's child for HIS adultery and murder. How sad.

Good grief. How can anyone think like this and NOT be disturbed by it?

they never heard of genetics, either, eh?

DAMN that was good. I nearly threw up the horns at my desk. :58:

BRAVO! :dance:

Yes god is a fucking dick head, especially the Xtian version. Little wonder why half of Xtianity is a bunch of drunk fudgepacking liars.

She told me she believes in reincarnation. A Christian??

I asked her how she could believe in something that absolutely does not align with her faith, and she said that her faith is personal, so she is a Christian, but also has her own beliefs.

Sounds more like a Gnostic to me. You know, one of those "false" christianities

that were floating around before the "true" christianity exterminated them. Some

of the Gnostics believed in reincarnation.

Agreed.  We've one or three of THOSE "Christians" on this very forum!

And what a horrible thing to believe, that "god" is teaching parents a lesson through their suffering children!  I suppose people who believe this think that "god" was justified in murdering King David's child for HIS adultery and murder.  How sad.

Good grief.  How can anyone think like this and NOT be disturbed by it?

Yeah, I've given up on people who think it's OK for gawd to torment

babies, just 'cause, well, he's gawd. :blink: