Goodbye Jesus

A Form Submission

dB-Paradox

I recently stumbled across a Christian site via Google which allows non-believers and believers alike to ask questions that they will attempt to answer. So, being the ass I am, I had to ask....

I want to live a life according to God, our heavenly Father. However, I am having a little trouble with something and need help.

I am a father myself, and want to raise my children as wise as my heavenly Father raises me. Herein lies my problem:

My daughter is doing some things wrong and I know I should correct her behavior, but honestly, I've written her a letter outlining what I consider wrong, and the consequences she should suffer if she does not try to change her behavior. I am trying to act the way God does, and stay absent from my daughter's life until the day of punishment, when I will banish her from my home. Until that day, she is free to continue doing wrong. Is it wise for me to remain absent from her life except for the letter I wrote her many years before she was even born?

I know this is what God ultimately wants me to model, but I'm having a hard time with this.

I need help staying the course, and keeping myself unknown until I finally reveal all my anger on that day of punishment. Do you have any suggestions?

-Absent father.

• Like 6

They'll probably dismiss you as an atheist troll.

That was hilarious, got a good laugh out of me. :HaHa:

That was awesome, awesome to the max. Mega Plus 1 to you, good sir.

That's beautiful!!! Please let us know how it turns out - this has got to be good!!!

I thought I knew my bible when I was a Christian. Of course they did not give a sermon on Sunday morning about 'the bears sent out to maul the children to death! These people select their scriptures like when I did (and didn't know any better)

I really only started to know the bible when I was slowly deconverting.

I didn't even recognize that I was, in fact, deconverting at the time as I read all the appalling stuff! :twitch:

These people just don't know what's in that book! That's all there is to it - cause If they did - they would be on this site with us!

Good one DB. Let us know of the wise and holy response.

Rock Star!!!:58:

I hope this is public haha

I googled "Where is Jesus?" as a joke and got this page. This is where I filled in the form. I haven't got an email confirming that someone will respond, but I'm really curious if anyone will. If they do, I'll post the response!