Goodbye Jesus

Made In The Devil's Image

Guest ThereIsNoGod

Guest ThereIsNoGod

I reckon animals are the real "blessed creations". They know how to make use of the earth that "God" gave them, to survive. The only devils around are humans. Someone decided to write that "man is made in God's image", but I reckon it's the complete opposite. And mankind doesn't deserve to go to heaven, cause we're just trying to turn earth into heaven anyway.

Howdy!

At one time this earth was shared by at least three or four different humanoid groups of which homo sapiens was only one group. Only homo sapiens survive today. I ask Christians, which group did god select as his chosen and how do we know homo sapiens did not exterminate god's chosen and blamed it on a flood? When god comes back expecting to find his chosen and only homo sapiens instead, he is really going to be pissed!

we're just trying to turn earth into heaven anyway.

Kinda missed the mark on that one.

I reckon animals are the real "blessed creations". They know how to make use of the earth that "God" gave them, to survive. The only devils around are humans. Someone decided to write that "man is made in God's image", but I reckon it's the complete opposite. And mankind doesn't deserve to go to heaven, cause we're just trying to turn earth into heaven anyway.

Human beings are good, but they are filled with the devil. How do I know that? Apparently from what Christians say I'm demon possessed, a servant of Satan, speak the devil's words, etc. Hail Satan!

We deserve whatever we think we deserve. The universe is not based on childish concepts of good and evil, saints and sinners, reward and punishment, it's about survival. If you want to live a long and productive life as part of the human race, make yourself happy and believe you deserve the best..