Goodbye Jesus

Thousand year reign

spamandham

The more I read about religion, Christianity included, the more I am convinced it all started as allegorical references to atronomical events. Whether the virgin birth (related to virgo and the sun), the wise men (the belt of Orion), the Aztecs (2012 is astronomically significant), or ancient druids who built stone henge (that marks the solstices), etc.

So, taking that perspective, and assuming that the dawn of Pisces was the emphasis for the Christ myth, what does the 1000 year reign of Christ symbolize from an astrological/astronomical perspective?

I'm not sure that I understand your question, but I will provide a link to an extrememly informative site that pertains to the Bible/astrology connection. You might just find what you're looking for there. :shrug:

The Unspoken Bible

Good luck.

another 1000 years

when I first saw the topic, I thought we were in for a 1000 year rain

Thanks for the link Fwee!

Reading through that, astronomical ascension was deamed to represent peace in the heavens, while descension represented war. 1000 years is roughly the amount of time Pisces could be said to be 'rising' before it began to 'battle' with Aquarious. (roughly half of the 2160 year age of pisces).

I'm thinking perhaps that's what the 1000 years of peace refers to. It's a shame Christians don't realize that the end of the age is upon us, and Aquarius is entering the limelight as Jesus (pisces) fades.

Wow, I've been looking at the links that have been posted in this

thread, and I am impressed. This is why I love coming to this

forum! Now I'm going to go and spend the rest of the day reading

the material at these links.

:woohoo:

Spam, or anyone interested in this stuff,  you may have seen this

before, but if not there's a lot to read here:

Solar Mythology and the Bible

Ooh I like this one too! Good thing I just finished the book I was reading. I may settle down with some vino, read this link, and then go post in the Intoxicated thread

So, taking that perspective, and assuming that the dawn of Pisces was the emphasis for the Christ myth, what does the 1000 year reign of Christ symbolize from an astrological/astronomical perspective?

Is the there a 2000 year era, like it was pisces before, and not it just turned to aquarius? (96?)

And the pisces (fish) is the reason why NT had so many references to the fish, fishing, fishermen etc.

I just got a book about astrology, have to look into it tonight.

The 12 apostles were definitely picked based on the zodiac signs, but their initial sign/description for each one, is lost. Maybe we could do some guessing here? Which one would be which sign?

--edit--

2012 CE is the year when the Pisces ends!!! The Inkas knew their stuff!

A zodiac great year is: 2590 years.

Maybe the 1000 years is more like 1295 years. Half of 2590.