Goodbye Jesus

Robert Lanza, Md

Dillinger

the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe.

I read this book a while back and I had to read again, to grasp what he truly was trying to say, i find his work is pretty amazing and how he explains space and time in context of the "Consciousness" thing. then after I got home i listened to a radio interview of him by Art Bell.

Art can be a dolt as his questions he asked kinda sucks. if you listen to this Radio interview you'll see what I mean. there is 9 parts. Creationist try and use Robert Lanza's work to this is proof of intelligent design.

I really think there is something to this BIOCENTRISM. when first heard just the "Consciousness" wording i thought this was another spiritual Consciousness none science crap but it's not and anyone who is interested in Physics and quantum theory and space / time will love this interview and it will deepen anyone's understanding in this subject. he talks about the two hole slit experiment which so weird and if anyone here knows of this will again enjoy this..

Lanza.jpg

The double slit experiment?

They say they capture one photon. A photon is a wave since it is not matter and since it travels at the speed of light (an electron has been shown to be perfectly round, as in a particle of matter).

So how big is a wave? On our scale it can be a tsunami or a ripple in a puddle. For photons we have wavelengths of a tenth of a nanometer (gamma rays) and kilometers long (radio waves). But obviously photons are not only not kilometers long, they aren't even a tenth of a nanometer long by a long way.

So they get this wave (photon) and by arranging the gap just so they make it into two waves so we get interference. No big deal.