Goodbye Jesus

TalkingTimeline.com

aspirin99

http://www.TalkingTimeline.com

This is a new site devoted to freethinkers and skeptics alike. It began as a project to create a timeline of events and people from the Big Bang to current. It focuses on events that shed truth on religion.

There are also book reviews, articles, streaming audio and a forum.

The site also has some cool flash and will eventually have a variety of multimedia that teaches and illustrates points.

My post count is low, but I've been a member here for a long time (my post count used to be higher). I hope you'll stop in and see what one of your fellow forum members has been up to.

http://www.TalkingTimeline.com

Looks really good.

hard to read some of the timeline, it goes under the borders

hard to read some of the timeline, it goes under the borders

100190[/snapback]

Yeah, Excel seems to suck at HTML export. I'm looking for a better solution, but I'll probably end up manually moving everything. I think, eventually, I'll make it XML data.

The connection was refused....

The connection was refused....

100301[/snapback]

Yes... It looks like the site is down... what a bummer, because I didn't finish reading the page this morning, and was going to do it now... darn it!

Yes... It looks like the site is down... what a bummer, because I didn't finish reading the page this morning, and was going to do it now... darn it!

100309[/snapback]

I just got off the phone with my web host. They had a crash and will be back online in about 15 mintues. They're usually very reliable. Of course, they wait till I post a new site to go down. :Doh:

I just got off the phone with my web host. They had a crash and will be back online in about 15 mintues. They're usually very reliable. Of course, they wait till I post a new site to go down.  :Doh:

100311[/snapback]

Of course... so the Aspirin did help after all... :grin:

Of course... so the Aspirin did help after all... :grin:

100312[/snapback]

Actually, they said that they were going to take 2 of me and call me in the morning. I handed him some gel caps and told him to hop to it. :grin:

Actually, they said that they were going to take 2 of me and call me in the morning. I handed him some gel caps and told him to hop to it. :grin:

100688[/snapback]

So what's the 99 for? 99 mg or 99 pills in a bottle?

So what's the 99 for? 99 mg or 99 pills in a bottle?

100696[/snapback]

haha - yeah, if only I were so clever. Actually, I was trying to think up a new hotmail user name in 1999. I looked over and saw a bottle of aspirin and typed in Aspirin99. The only redeeming value this user name has is that when I log onto a new forum, no one has taken this user name.

haha - yeah, if only I were so clever. Actually, I was trying to think up a new hotmail user name in 1999. I looked over and saw a bottle of aspirin and typed in Aspirin99. The only redeeming value this user name has is that when I log onto a new forum, no one has taken this user name.

100732[/snapback]

Darn, I thought it was funny with "99 pills in a bottle", it sounds like the "ho, ho, ho, 99 bottles of rum", but as the pharmacist's version.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet site. I am such a Flash wiener.