Goodbye Jesus

Having Kind Of A Testing Time

Mutate

I'm living with my parents (in my late 20s) after a relationship that went wrong. My mum (who dominates the home and is a bit unstable) has been really laid back and supportive of me for the past couple of years, but she went to a party with some old pentecostal friends, and she went back to church and is now in a mania. IE she sits there listening to preachers on her laptop glaring at us with a kin of exagerated solemn face and she keeps writing weird letters with pictures of Jesus stuck on about why you should be a Christian and showing me. She's the kind of parent who uses guilt and un-assertive manipulations to get what she wants, and I'm stressed shes back into a new mission trying to guilt me into Pentecostal (which I hated). She always goes through these hypes.

I have mild autism and do not feel able to get a job or move out. Knowing they may be against me and not help. I'm exhausted after the relatonship going horrible and having someone going on at me about Pentecostals is an awful thought. I've been clear with her so far and told her not to tell me about it, but I cant bear the thought of it stepping up. I feel to tired to think about moving out. :(

If its a phase you may just have to ride this one out while you seem to be dependent on her. She is your mother and loves you, just with batshit crazy religious views.

Hang in there.