Goodbye Jesus

Warning About Allowing Darwinism In Your School

Mutate

Allow Darwinism into your school? First an Atheist, Freud, Bon Jovi and a gay couple will come

dscn0415h.jpg

Then contraception, foreign faiths, stephen hawking and all the horrors

dscn0418mt.jpg

you tolerate all these, but will you tolerate the Fundys too? No!

dscn0417k.jpg

Lol, that's pretty funny. I recently heard about a civil case in Florida where Christian parents lobbied the school board to be able to send home Christian flyers home with the kids in the name of religious tolerance. This was fine until other groups with views contradictory to the Christian views wanted to do the same. The Christians of course jumped up and down and eventually ended up dropping the whole thing. As usual, these Christians cherry pick tolerance much like the Bible, tolerance is great until it applies to someone they don't like. It's quite humorous. This ordeal was commented on the Atheist Experience.

• Like 1

Itz da end ov daze folks.

Weird, they object and these are all signs of the times and the imminent arrival of jesus 3.0 on his cosmic surfboard to take hiz flockkers cloud surfing.

They should be happy and saying

GLORY!

There's a reason we call it the grosspill

This is also a reason I support home schools. They are not just for religious whackos. If my local school were to start teaching (un)intelligent design or creationism, I would yank my kid out of public school in a heart beat! I've home-schooled him when he was younger to bring him up to speed with the rest of his peers, he was lagging behind in public school. I brought him up to speed and put him back in public school. I wouldn't allow the local school district to dumb him down to the level of a fundy! That's really a special-ed moment!

I see Einstein is an enemy too. I wonder why? OK, he said some not too nice things about the Xtian God. LOL.

I love the bit about "creation evidence" being blocked at the door. As if they had such a thing!

I love the bit about "creation evidence" being blocked at the door. As if they had such a thing!

But they do....haven't you eaten a banana? It was obviously designed for us. The governement recognizes this to. Afterall they subsidized the hell..oops heck...outta dole and chiquita.