Goodbye Jesus

Whatever

Guest end3

Rant #1: Pretty tired of hearing about the terrorists and their intentions. Kind of like what the Israelis, Texas DPS, and big brothers do to remedy these incursions.....near overwhelming force or 'till it hurts enough where you don't want to participate. I mean screw it already and let's quit playing. Perhaps I am grossly unaware of the reality of the rockthrowing crowd and their plight, but their means of gaining attention seems less than useful.

Rant #2: Obama.....turn off the politics and start being honest with your intentions. Perhaps people might give you a chance.

Rant #3: To the wife.....our children won't break if they are exposed to a little reality every now and then. Sometimes it hurts to climb the mountain. Let it hurt on occasion dear. Thank you.

Ok, people, sorry, just needed a pubic outlet. My friends want to hear this shit about as much as you people.

Oh, and I hurt my back out of the f'n blue by just bending down and standing back up. Didn't even do anything. Way to go middle age...can't eat without gaining weight of fart without something breaking or hurting. Taking my wife's hydrocodone and leaves me in a funk on the constant edge of naptime while I am supposed to be doing work.

Maybe if I whine some more, it will help, or if I go blow up a crowd of innocent people to get my hurt back cause recognized.

Back in the day, this would call for a road trip to Mexico to sit and consider these issues over a beer(s). But can't even do that in peace without the druggies wanting to shoot you.

Back to work to service the debt of success.

• Super Moderator

Whining acknowledged. Have a nice day.

• Like 2

Whining acknowledged. Have a nice day.

Well said.

But then that's what this part fo the forum is for, vent away end...vent away.

BIG Hug from me!

Pray.

• Like 2

Pray.

Lol, now that was funny Noob. You got me.

I couldn't resist! :) I hope it made you feel better to whine a little bit! I'm a big fan of whining. It always makes me feel better.

Damn I looked at this post and said to myself, did I get drunk, type this and forget? Then I saw the avitar. :grin:

Ok, people, sorry, just needed a pubic outlet. My friends want to hear this shit about as much as you people.

I don't mind, end. Some days should be cancelled due to lack of interest. I hope this finds you feeling better, several days after your original post.

I just finished 3 weeks abroad with two know-it-all, self-absorbed boogers -- er, teenagers. A couple of times I was ready to send them home by themselves and finish out the trip without them. Particularly the female. I had forgotten how vexing 17 year old girls can be, and how desperately at times I wanted to keelhaul my own 17 year old know-it-all, who is now 32 and a safe 1000 miles from me, and finally, slowly, starting to figure out that her old man isn't a lame dimwit and a personal embarrassment. I can almost have civil conversations with her now.

Someone remind me again why we have kids ... I keep forgetting ...

I don't mind, end. Some days should be cancelled due to lack of interest. I hope this finds you feeling better, several days after your original post.

'Rant' all you want end -most of us go through it too! Hope you are feeling better my friend.

• Super Moderator

Life is good! Cheer the fuck up everybody!!!

florduh, you are so lucky to never get down......I wish I was you...........

I beg to differ... life is crap and you know it lmao_99.gif

end ranting and whining is what stops us from going insane!

I'm actually in a good mood today!

Um, I don't know. Maybe so there's someone to keep things going when we're eighty and ninety and a hundred years old and some body parts no longer function as they used to. I personally opted for a dog.

Since I like people, kudos to those of you who actually do have the babies.

Um, I don't know. Maybe so there's someone to keep things going when we're eighty and ninety and a hundred years old and some body parts no longer function as they used to.

Ha! The last person I would want managing my elder care is my daughter, even though she's a nurse. Not that she would want to.

I volunteer with my local hospice, and one night, I saw an ancient duffer on his deathbed with his entire extended family on watch. Someone was holding and stroking the unconscious man's hand at all times. For days. It was respectful and loving. More or less what anyone would want for their final days. I'm the guy in the next room, though, gasping his last alone. My daughter would not be inconvenienced for me ... when her uncle's stepson died in a tragic accident and she happened to be 10 miles away, she refused to drop in on the visitation and pay her respects and console her uncle and aunt, because it would be "uncomfortable and she wouldn't know what to say". Besides she was on vacation! My son? He would show up -- if someone asked him to -- but he would sit there like a wooden statue. At least he has an excuse -- he's borderline Asperger's -- and he actually does care somewhere down there under the hood. So I have one kid who can't be bothered and one who shouldn't be.

My fiancee is in an oddly similar circumstance. Spitfire rebel of a daughter openly contemptuous of her own mother, total shit-for-thanks situation; a son with some issues and challenges that render him somewhat useless in the support and caring department. I think this sort of thing is more common than most of us care to think about. Parenting is something you have to do with zero expectations, and there are way too many babies to suggest that most people have zero expectations. I therefore conclude that children are the world's biggest disappointment generators.