Goodbye Jesus

Megan Phelps Parodies Of Lady Gaga

ShackledNoMore

I just discovered that Megan Phelps has made TWO Lady Gaga Parodies.

When I discovered the first one, my first impression was that it was a Westboro Baptist Church Parody, and if it had been one, and not indistinguishable from the actual antics of those of Westboro's ilk, it might almost have been a little funny, but a little searching debunked that hypothesis.

Here they are in all their hateful shame:

She has the best and deepest lyrics. I mean here's a snip from one of her songs. Its awesome!

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!

Roma-Roma-ma-ah!

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

For Pete's sake, people. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? *mutter mutter*

(And by "people" I mean Phelps, there, not any of you lovelies on this board. :))

For Pete's sake, people. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? *mutter mutter*

(And by "people" I mean Phelps, there, not any of you lovelies on this board. :))

Well, it's gotten them famous.

You can't parody her: she's a walking poe.

You can't parody her: she's a walking poe.

which on....oh I get it.

Buying 100 pounds of M&Ms and manually sorting them by color would easily qualify as something better she could do with her time.

LOL

They have to be the greatest real life trolls that ever existed. The fact that they protest big name funerals, jab at society's sacred cows and parody pop culture only proves they are attention whores and they get off on pissing people off. This has nothing to do with their personal convictions.

Buying 100 pounds of M&Ms and manually sorting them by color would easily qualify as something better she could do with her time.

THAT! She should totally do that. It's quiet and she can do it by herself in a corner with her mouth shut except when she eats an M&M.

Though expect it to be cut in half cause she throws out all the W's