Goodbye Jesus

christians.....ARRRR!!!!

Guest pink_panther

Guest pink_panther

Hey all! just wanted to share something with you. I was at work today and a co-worker offered this "christian" some candy. mind you, she always brings in candy for us. anyhow he refused it saying, "I don't eat halloween candy" I heard this and i was like awwww shit!

She asked him and he said "I'm a christian" I told her "what is it gonna do?....infect him with the halloween ghost??? or is he gonna turn into some kinda ghoul!! WHAT THE HELL EVER!!! its just a piece of stupid candy!!!

Just a reminder of how stupid I was to have fallen into tha clutches of christianity. :ugh:

God will punish them with cavities if they eat Halloween candy! :)

And at the same time, our neighborhood, full of Christians and alike, and they all go wild with the Halloween thing.

Us, not Christian, not giving much attention to it. It's just a big "switch-candy" party! With a lost of wasted candy in the end.

But, the kids like it. So they dress up and "trick or treat" the street.

---

Welcome to the site Pink Panther!

oh yes, just never know what would happen to an ever so holy christian if they eat such an "unclean" piece of halloween candy.... please!

My mother was like that. "Halloween is of the devil," etc. I had to attend crappy Reformation Day parties as a kid, at least til I finally got into the public school system.

Heaven forbid we enjoy our lives because you know, Satan might just "get us" for enjoying them! :ugh:

Well, when I was a Christian, and I was attending a Vineyard church, I sure didn't make friends or influence people by reminding the church folk who were going on and on about how they didn't celebrate Halloween but had a Harvest Festival instead, that they were still celebrating a holiday that the Catholic Church took over from the pagans.

Yeah...that went over, well, like a fart in church! Especially when they asked at the Harvest Festival (yeah, I got suckered into that one) if they'd see us next year, and I said, "Hell no! We're going trick-or-treating! Might as well celebrate the holiday by having some FUN!"

And is it any wonder why I don't go to that church, or any other, or why I'm not a Christian anymore? :lmao::lmao:

One church on the corner near my house was selling pumkins for most of October..they call it "The Pumpkin Patch"..but, they're Methodist, so I don't think they count.. :lmao:

When my kids went to school, they used to have a huge party at the school. Games, candy and spooky stuff. They don't do that anymore. Now its "fall" stuff, but no party.

why is it christians care so much about halloween being a stolen idea from pagans but celebrate thanksgiven,christmas,valentinesday,groundhogs day and easter. i cant help but laugh my ass off too see them celebrating them days yet they talk bad about pagans and witchcraft. damn :lmao: halloween candy dont even have anything too do with the holiday how stupid.

I would be willing to bet that 9/10 people in america celebrate halloween even if it is of the devil.

The reason: Candy!

NOW GIMME SOME CANDY!

-Jake

yea everything no one understands and will try too understands of the devil.

if everyone stops celebrating halloween atleast i wont have tissue paper in my year and shaving cream on my door. by the way how do you get that damn shit off iv sprayed it with the water hose and still have white lines on my door!

I would be willing to bet that 9/10 people in america celebrate halloween even if it is of the devil.

The reason: Candy!

NOW GIMME SOME CANDY!

-Jake

101256[/snapback]

Even at the point of my deepest and darkest fall into the abyss of the life in control of the spirit that was within me, and his helpers that gathered around me to shield me from the truth... even when I knew that what I was persuing was warping my mind and making me believe things more and more bizzare...even when I knew my obsession with death and fear was abnormal, and my Lord claimed to be able to ascend to the throne of Heaven itself and be like God...

...in other words, when I was a Pentecostal...

I knew that

1): I could eat or drink any deadly thing, and it wouldn't hurt me, and

2): even though I really never tried out #1 by guzzling antifreeze, I could eat a Snickers Bar that the Grandma next door threw in a bag,

and 3): some of these people take this Bible shit way too seriously, when they don't know what the non-pun intended hell they are talking about or believing in the first place.

So now M&M's are OK, unless you get them on October 31st of any given year?

Bless me no-one for I have sinned... ugh

In my fundy days, I prohibited my son from trick or treating (about 2 years worth of lost youth for him). We did do the fall festivals though (without thinking that the origin of fall festivals is also pagan. Hah!).

my parents didn't allow me to celebrate halloween, but *did*, twice, allow me to dress up, but stay in the house. and they always handed out candy to the kids, thus participating on their part...probably afraid of "tricks". their compromise was leaving the porch light off to lower the number of visitors by appearing to be away.

if that clusterf* of contradictory and infuriating attitudes doesn't represent fundamentalism as a whole, nothing does.