Goodbye Jesus

Rascism And The Idea Of A Superior Race.

Kaiser01

i was in church sunday ( i hate it with all my being but since im a closset atheist i still go to maintain the status quo) and it was one of those independence day propoganda messages. well anyways the message was about how the christians should start trying to make this a christian nation and other shit such as us being founded as a christian nation. he stated all the founding fathers were christian (load of bullshit) and he made it sound like the people who landed at plymoth rock were escaping religious persicution from some satanist europe. The biggot stated that the colonaztion of the new world by the europeans in order to "save a lost world" was a good thing and that why cant we be like that today? He also as ussual made them hate islam by stating " islam and christianity cant mix becuase they have a inferior veiw of jesus" and giving them random scenerios in history about people being persecuted by islam for their faith as christians.

it really amazes me how these people thing that christianity has been so persecuted in its existance. the death of 20 million indians in the name of jesus and giving gold (yes i know the majority of those deaths were from desise but its the idea behind the conquest that counts) to the pope just discust me but to them is seen as a example to follow by of how we need to spread the christian word. becuase cutting peoples hands off for jesus is what i want to do. lets not forget the assimilation of the west were you were to be a christian or a second class human, same as all throughout history since the time of constantine.

one of the main reasons there is any friction at all between islam and christianity is what the christians did to them first. well you obviously have the crusades but also the colonazation of northern africa (and the rest but the north is predominatly islamic in the 1800's), in northern africa by christian europeans a identity as a people and the right to be a human was denied to any one claiming to be a muslim (at least what i have read about french algeria). for over 100 years the algerians who the only identity they could claim as a people was arabic islamic causing them to feel today that their identity is threatned by the west and its assosiation with christianity giving rise to terrorism whith the rise of the FLN and the revolution in 1960's.

all in all christianity has seen itsself as a supirior race since its creation.

The crusades were actually started by the Christians.

I would have just walked out and given the preacher the one finger salute while exiting (at the point, I would have made sure he saw it).

i must not of been very clear on the crusades part yea i ment that they were started by the christians.

and lol yea i wanted to.