Goodbye Jesus

Wolves In Sheep's Clothing

homospiritus

So I asked a Christian acquaintance today about why nonbelievers are often more spiritual and Christ-like than Christians. He said it's Satan's ploy to deceive the world by putting nonbelievers (wolves) in sheep's clothing. Good grief. I just can't believe that. Like there's this big spiritual basketball game going on and you have to guess what the opponent's motivation REALLY is.

:rolleyes:

So I asked a Christian acquaintance today about why nonbelievers are often more spiritual and Christ-like than Christians. He said it's Satan's ploy to deceive the world by putting nonbelievers (wolves) in sheep's clothing. Good grief. I just can't believe that. Like there's this big spiritual basketball game going on and you have to guess what the opponent's motivation REALLY is.

People that think like that are just brainwashed, they don't actually have their own thoughts and opinions, they just repeat what they've been programmed to say. It's pretty sad because a lot of the stuff they believe is extremely bigoted and heartless. They're ideas are so twisted that often wrong becomes right and right becomes wrong. They sacrifice their heart and souls in order to be 'right'.

• Like 4

People that think like that are just brainwashed, they don't actually have their own thoughts and opinions, they just repeat what they've been programmed to say. It's pretty sad because a lot of the stuff they believe is extremely bigoted and heartless. They're ideas are so twisted that often wrong becomes right and right becomes wrong. They sacrifice their heart and souls in order to be 'right'.

newspeak doublethink with a dose of irony.

Really? Coz I thought it was because christians are self involved, clueless, self righteous pains in the ass who wouldnt know what love was if it crawled up their ass and laid eggs

• Like 1