Goodbye Jesus

please help me on this

Guest vpas

it is imperative to know in what verses exactly in the old testament

the number 666 appears

I know that somewhere says about Goliath who was 6 cubits in height , his spear's head weiged 6 shekels and had 6 pieces of armor

another one about NEbuchadnezzar dream image was 60 cubits in height six cubits wide and 6 musical instruments were used

and another one if I am not wrong about 666 pieces of gold

please If anyone knows tell me where I can find those verses exactly in the old testament .. and if there is any other please let me know

thank you very much

it is imperative to know in what verses exactly in the old testament

the number 666 appears

I know that somewhere says about Goliath who was 6 cubits in height , his spear's head weiged 6 shekels and had 6 pieces of armor

another one about NEbuchadnezzar dream image was 60 cubits in height six cubits wide and 6 musical instruments were used

and another one if I am not wrong about 666 pieces of gold

please If anyone knows tell me where I can find those verses exactly in the old testament .. and if there is any other please let me know

thank you very much

100632[/snapback]

First off the 666 is a Christian invention, the Original Testament was Originally Jewish Text and while Numbers are very important, this particular number isn't, anyways hope this helps.

1 Samuel 17

In the story Goliath was 6 Cubits and a span, not exactly 6 cubits (It is equivalent to being from 8’5” to 9’2” feet tall)

Daniel: Chapter 2 is the Nebuchadnezzar dream interpretation. about the 4 Kingdoms. Chapter 4 is of his madness.

Hi vpas.

I searched the bible in Hebrew and found that the number six-hundred sixty-six appears only three times.

2 of those times, namely 1 Kings 10:14 and 2 Chronicles 9:13 are referring to the money Solomon received in one years time, as measured in plates of gold.

The other occurrence, in Ezra 2:13, is the number of sons belonging to a certain Adoniqam, one of the returned exiles from Babylon.

Interestingly enough, he's mentioned again in Nehemiah 7:18, but there he has *667* sons!

Could it get any more meaningless or transparent than that?

I will now crack my knuckles and get on with my life again.