Goodbye Jesus

The Power of Prayer

MQTA

The power of prayer

This is a sad event for many who have been praying and praying and praying. This guy was sick, went into the hospital, had replacement surgery, it didn't work, they got another, and then died the next day.

Everyone was praying and thanking God (not the doctors). When news came he died, they all thought it was a prank, and when it was confirmed, they didn't give up praying, now they're all praying for his family.

The power of prayer? Didn't work for this guy. Didn't work for all those thousands of online people (and my own personal friends and relatives) who prayed for my mom's operation to be a success, and then someone had the balls to tell me maybe she died so she wouldn't live in pain and never recover.

Is DENIAL that strong?

Wow. Sad story. It's amazing that this approach to healing has not changed and the excuses for failure are so familiar.

Sickening...of course his death is the will of God and there should be rejoicing because now he's with Him! I swear they sound envious.

Oh, and did you see how they're encouraging each other to watch The Crusades on the History Channel? Great part of their history to be proud of :jesus:

Sorry about your mom MQ...

Is DENIAL that strong?

Unfortunately for some people it is. People don't want to accept that there really is nobody listening to their prayers, especially when it comes to the one thing they fear the most - death.

Heh...one of them said this:

"I don't want to believe God would take away a couple's only two children away from them, within a month"

What planet she been living on?

Heh...one of them said this:

"I don't want to believe God would take away a couple's only two children away from them, within a month"

What planet she been living on?

101115[/snapback]

Obviously not this one. Wasn't she watching TV when the Christmas

tsunami swept through Asia, tearing thousands of children away from

their parents' arms? But I guess that was different, because those

people don't worship the right gawd.