Goodbye Jesus

The 2012 Olympic Logo Conspiracy

Rockalocka

Has anyone heard about this? It's interesting and creepy, but it does sound like your basic conspiracy theory. I'm pretty young so I don't quite understand the whole freemasonry/illuminati thing, but the end times and new world order thing seems to come into play. There's supposedly a lot of really scary coincidences? Anyone know about this?

I forgot to mention the most important thing. Apparently, the logo looks like it spells Zion and the ad is very odd.

• Super Moderator

As far as I know an Iranian Olympic committee official named Aliabadi started it. Who better to look for something offensive from Zionists?

Hmm...

The number 2012 printed with a square looking font spells Z10N backwards... :scratch:

Is that the same as IRAN spells IDIOTS backwards?

Scary coincidences? :scratch:

not heard about this one. The distinctive feature of the logo is that it is crap. The original animated logo had a sort of flashing effect, which was banned because it might cause epileptic fits. Not only that but Christians might think the mascots are demonic. They are certainly very strange. I am one of the lucky few to have tickets...

Ooh ooh I can make my calculator spell "BOOBIES" when I turn it upside down! Must be a Zionist conspiracy.