Goodbye Jesus

Scratching My Head!?!

HickoryGrove

Hey Christians,

I have been wondering. If more people windup in hell then in heaven at the end...does that mean God loses?

After 30yrs of evangelical christianity, consisting of bible college at Southwestern A of G college in Waxahachie Tx, 2 pastorates and music ministry...I now find myself asking these questions further solidifying my deconversion.

Jesus said a lot more people will end up in hell than in heaven (narrow road-wide road). In God's place I would not be too proud of what I was able to create and how I was able to manage it...

I mean if in a class most students fail the exam, that would make me wonder about their teacher's abilities more than theirs.

• Like 1

Jesus said a lot more people will end up in hell than in heaven (narrow road-wide road). In God's place I would not be too proud of what I was able to create and how I was able to manage it...

I mean if in a class most students fail the exam, that would make me wonder about their teacher's abilities more than theirs.

Especially when you are the students "parents". The students have free will, and it is up to them, but you're a complete failure as a parent, nonetheless.

Hey Christians,

I have been wondering. If more people windup in hell then in heaven at the end...does that mean God loses?

Well now, doesn't this make sense?? Never thought of this before. If I was trying to make you my friend and 'win' you over - Wouldn't I do everything to 'prove' myself to you? I would do all that it takes to gain your trust, love and friendship..........??

God has lost so many that he could have remained friends with. :shrug: You're right! :twitch:

You know what Christians will say. They win, and it ain't God's fault that all those people went to hell, because those people made the "choice" to go there.

I think that's bullshit. Belief is not a choice. I wonder how many people who call themselves Christians actually believe, or just try to convince themselves they do because they are afraid of going to hell.

If he's as caring as claimed, he loses if even one is in hell. And if he blots their suffering out of his mind to give himself inner peace, how is this different from being a sociopath?

• Like 2

Don't worry. God won't be lonely. He has all of those diaper-clad incontinent cherubs to keep him company.

If he's as caring as claimed, he loses if even one is in hell. And if he blots their suffering out of his mind to give himself inner peace, how is this different from being a sociopath?

Good points here.

I also want to say that I love your avatar! JESUS SAVES BLOWS SMOKE!

It really is difficult to imagine all-embracing god as having set up heaven to be the original gated community, isn't it? Pearly-gated community, at that!

• 2 weeks later...

God is like the Octo-mom: he wanted allllll these kids so he wouldn't be lonely, but now he's sick of our whining. All he wants now is peace, quiet and a boob-job.

If more people end up in hell than end up in heaven, then Jesus' alleged "atoning death" was worthless to most human beings. Jesus was a failure to them. He may as well have used the system of "election" and saved himself the trouble of hanging on a cross. He could simply have chosen his beloved ones and whooshed them up to heaven and had a grand party with his chosen sheep.

Also makes one wonder how many of our xtian parents (or friends/family with whom we are close) could be happy with the knowledge that we will be suffering eternal torment in hell.

Or perhaps they forget about everyone else when they're a few eons into eternity and can then be happy? Maybe god reprograms everyone so that they forget everything, and basically lose their identities? I am not sure.

Maybe god just reformats and starts everything over, like the Matrix.

"I wonder what crazy ass religions I'll push this time to fuck with them!"

also, do I have to pay property taxes on my mansion? Will stupid drunk heaveners keep crashing into and breaking the pearly gates? Or does god run a dry joint? Sounds drab. Eternity without beer.

Yes bible god is a failure, just look at this shity world he created. I could've done a much better job if I had god powers.

• Like 1