Goodbye Jesus

Up One Level

Margee

This brief excerpt from Craig Underhill Suits book, 'Up One Level’, says it all to me. He certainly tells the adults off! It's about religious insanity! It was well worth the short read. I broke out laughing - he was so blunt and to the point. We are brainwashed from birth. I’ve always loved this picture and this is basically what he talks about. He proceeds to tell us to 'smarten up'!

Don%27t+Force+Your+Beliefs+on+me+unborn+baby.gif

Here’s the excerpt:

'RELIGIOUS INSANITY'

http://craig-suits.h...OK-UP-ONE-LEVEL

‘Up One Level’ is concerned with the survival of humanity, the moral degradation of America, and solutions for curing a few of our more serious problems such as bringing global religious insanity to a screeching halt, eliminating 150 million excess guns in our country, and ending wars forever. It damns complacency, demands immediate action, and warns of catastrophe if we continue our suicidal ways of past millennia.

This book seeks the truth and nothing but the truth based on provable facts, reality, and simple common sense corroborated by science and humanities past history. It pleads with you to take a realistic look at the religious fairy tales you've been obliged to base your life on since day one. It begs you to bring an end to indiscriminate killing and suffering of millions each year.

It also suggests what to do and how to do it by getting off your butts, opening your eyes to the truth, and doing whatever you can do to save this incredibly beautiful planet and it's current, religion crazed, moronic inhabitants. For the last ten thousand years, mankind has been beating the crap out of his neighbour’s with rocks, clubs, swords, bullets, and bombs. Now mankind has upgraded his arsenal of weaponry to include tiny vials of pathogens that can be dispersed from one's shirt pocket and have the undeniable potential to annihilate humanity in part or totally in just a matter of days.

This includes our current group of religious madmen that wish to die taking as many of us infidels with them as they can simply to please their god.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

I think he's got a good point. Unfortunately, the consistent misuse of words ("adolescents" when he means "adolescence," "depraved" when he means "deprived") made it really difficult for me to read. :Doh:

I think he's got a good point. Unfortunately, the consistent misuse of words ("adolescents" when he means "adolescence," "depraved" when he means "deprived") made it really difficult for me to read. :Doh:

Thalia, I didn't even notice those words, but I, myself, do not have very good English skills. I guess I just loved what he was saying, like:

''Kids have got enough to worry about these days without you fanatic parents forcing them through an adolescent life of religious BS and lies only to become clones of your own personal, philosophies. Children don’t think, deduce, and conclude religious beliefs. They simply come to believe what they were told by their parents year after year and what they learn from they’re religious environment and/or church, again, year after year''.

''Religious beliefs are philosophies whether you like it or not. The very fact that there is thousands of opposing views with no proof substantiating any of them qualifies them as such. For you to engrain your personal version of any philosophy as fact in the mind of a child is to strip that child of his individuality and his ability to think and deduce for himself as an adult. In my mind, the practice ought to be considered criminal.''

And this just shows me why most adults are screwed up . We have been so brainwashed, all of us ...... by everyone. Most of us don't even realize we have a choice now. Many of us were not taught to be 'free thinkers''. My parents didn't encourage me to make my own mind up about anything. I did what they told me to do and I believed what they told me.... to be truth.

He goes on to say......''For christ sake America, snap out of it and turn the next generation free of this mind-numbing religious oppression. I can sum it all up in one simple line. Criminal child abuse by exploitation. Without “freedom of thought”, “freedom of speech” doesn’t even exist. Never forget that! It is precisely why none of you ever question your own religious doctrines. You are the product of your parents, and your parents religious organizations adolescent indoctrination’s upon yourselves. Your ability to choose for yourselves or question your own churches doctrine has long been stripped from your souls hasn’t it. You don’t even know you ought to question in search of the truth do you? You just suck up everything you’re told, just as you learned as a child''.