Goodbye Jesus

Richard Dawkins Interviews Wendy Wright

SillyString

Wendytwitch.gif

1 of 7: This is just ridiculousness. I don't know how he let this woman go on and on like she does...Ugh.

Where is the evidence? She talks about lay people doing observations etc... Has she LOOKED at a chimp? Has she LOOKED at a gorilla? They look a lot like us, except with more fur. They act a lot like us too. She sounds like an idiot and causes people to do the palm face. I suppose she doesn't treat other animals with respect too? She really does not know what science is or even respect.

i havent even watched this yet but i know where it is going.:grin:

:die:

Yup! Pretty much.

She really nose her science eh? :wicked:

It's frustrating to watch.

Whenever Dawkins corners her she changes the subject and whenever she can't answer something she ignores Dawkins and returns to repeating her mantras. "There is no evidence, there is no evidence" - and when Dawkins tells her where to find the evidence she demands, she ignores him. She seems to think if she talks a lot she will be convincing. Pathetic.

I'm annoyed by the way she smiles. And it irritated me that she chose to use a handicapped family member as an example of proof of a spirit and a soul. What? What does she mean by that?

"....and yet many people continue to believe that God has a hand in creating us; I think helps to show that people are using their critical factories. They're not just believing what's being taught in the schools." ~~~~~ Hahahaha she said critical factories. lol

I worked out why Dawkin's has so much problem convincing people of evolution.

Its his accent.

He pronounces it, evil-oution.

That naturally puts all fundies in a bind. They can't support something evil.

I'll email him and see if changing his pronunciation helps.

• Like 3

I love Richard Dawkins. If only HE had been my dad. I like his convo here with Hawking.

I worked out why Dawkin's has so much problem convincing people of evolution.

Its his accent.

He pronounces it, evil-oution.

That naturally puts all fundies in a bind. They can't support something evil.

I'll email him and see if changing his pronunciation helps.

lmao_99.gif

• Super Moderator

How ironic that some of those who insist our intrinsic value comes solely from being individual creations of God are often the ones who would discard the weaker members of society through legislation.

She has very nice hair, though.

• Like 2

i watched it....

i need a drink....:wacko:

i watched it....

i need a drink....:wacko:

Try watching all seven videos, you'd need a few drinks!!!! Richard is very respectful to her throughout all of them. It's pretty much the same in every video: She wants evidence, and he tells her about all the evidence, she ignores him, repeats the same thing over and over and over and over and over....

Silly creationists... fairy-tales are for kids.

Well, I emailed Richard to tell him to change his pronunciation. We'll see if that helps. LOL

I know him really well so maybe he'll take my advice.

Damn, not one bite?

Fine, my relationship with Richard is like a christian's with god.

I know him but he knows nothing about me.

Only our relationship is better. I can see him on youtube and online and on TV. So I know he is real and he makes sense.

Plus he makes more than two books over the course of multiple millennium.

I can only hear rumours about god, the books attributed to him are different and he isn't even the author.

Saw this for the first time a year ago. So. Much. Rage. at that woman with her ignorant smiles and condescending laughs. I can't even watch it all in one sitting. I'd go into details about her contradictions, but I think anyone from this site can see them without assistance.

• Like 1