Goodbye Jesus

News Media

Thurisaz

...just seen on TV, in the morning news:

"Shocking new document surfaced about the Norway slaughter"

So what is that "shocking new document"? Footage from a security camera showing the fuckface in his fake police uniform shortly before he set off that bomb at the government building.

Ummmm, I must be very very stupid. Please explain to me what's shocking about that? We know that he disguised himself as cop to better be able to get to his helpless victims. We knew it within maybe two hours of the killing at the latest.

The bloodlusty sensationalism of the mainstream "news" media pisses me off more and more each day... :vent:

...just seen on TV, in the morning news:

"Shocking new document surfaced about the Norway slaughter"

So what is that "shocking new document"? Footage from a security camera showing the fuckface in his fake police uniform shortly before he set off that bomb at the government building.

Ummmm, I must be very very stupid. Please explain to me what's shocking about that? We know that he disguised himself as cop to better be able to get to his helpless victims. We knew it within maybe two hours of the killing at the latest.

The bloodlusty sensationalism of the mainstream "news" media pisses me off more and more each day... :vent:

Nat-Geo had already shown the security footage of him arriving at the island wearing the uniform--that was two weeks ago.

their looking for what sales and arrogance sales

We know that he disguised himself as cop to

So the guy wasn't a cop gone off the deep end? I must have missed something in the news articles I read. I thought he was a real cop but seriously misused his powers for his own personal political agenda. Guess I got it wrong.

We know that he disguised himself as cop to

So the guy wasn't a cop gone off the deep end? I must have missed something in the news articles I read. I thought he was a real cop but seriously misused his powers for his own personal political agenda. Guess I got it wrong.

Yup you missed something. I can't recall what job he had but it wasn't "policeman".

I remember seeing that image the day of the shootings. Or a few days afterwards.